Part 2

Emily took a deep gasp as she saw names of all her friends who were in the house with her. Her name was also included on all those 6 squared white cards. She actually took that gasp when she saw all the names of her friends, including hers-- disappearing in the order they were written in. The names were cursive written and with a red ink, which looked bizarre to be of a random pen ink.

Emily wiped her eyes and voluntarily yawned to make sure that she wasn't dreaming.

The cards were plain, there wasn't even a blot on each and every one of them. Emily held the box dearly and went to the living room. The living room only had Ray, who was sitting on the couch, lying his head on its arm. He raised his head when he had footsteps. Voices of others were vibrating from different rooms into the living room.
"Oh, you got the game. That looks brand new," Ray said as he stood up to reach for the box. Emily quickly slapped his hand away from reaching the box. "Don't touch it!" She said, huskily as she pointed at him with her index finger. "Children!" Ray called. "Emily found the game!" He added, calling all their friends to the living room. They all gathered in the living room.

Emily walked to the dining table which had a lot of chairs to accommodate all 7 of them. She placed the box on the table and glid a chair for herself to sit on it. Everyone followed her and sat down with her.
They were all surprisingly quiet, especially Ray. Emily opened the box, a small cold wind blew on the table from where they were sitting. Everyone caught a slight shiver, "Ray, are you alright?" Jake asked. "Yeah, bro. Why are you asking?" Ray asked, with a smile. "You're quiet, duh!" Jake said with a shrug. Everyone laughed, including Ray. "I just want to play this game," Ray said.
"Please don't forfeit!" Ken said, sarcastically.

Emily reached her hand in the box to reach for something. She reached for a piece of paper that contained the rules of the game.

"Okay guys, this is a new game. I had no idea that my parents had bought it. Maybe they were going to give it to me later," Emily chuckled.

"Um, so this game's name is--" Emily was cut off her sentence as she was disturbed.
"Wait, where did you get this game?" Jake asked.
"Um, in my bedroom. On top of my drawer," Emily explained as Jake nodded.

"As I was saying," she cleared her throat. "The game's name is 'Would You Rather...?' Let's read these rules to find out what it is about," Emily added as she raised the paper slightly in the air.

RULES OF THE GAME:
Only a maximum number of 6 people are allowed to play
• 3 boys and 3 girls
• Every participant gets one card
• ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS ASKED
• IT IS COMPULSORY TO PROVE YOUR
ANSWER!!!!
• Hold your card and say "take my" three times to start the game.
• Finish the game!

Emily read out all the rules of the game to everyone as she passed the paper for everyone to see. "Um, Jake you're not going to play," Keisha said. "No, I want to play," Jake said. "No. Watch first," Ken said.
"Why?!" Jake asked, loudly. "Because... you are too slow," Emily joined. "Come on guys, let him play," Jessica insisted.
"No, it's fine, I'll just hang out on the couch," Jake said with a sad face as he walked to the couch to sit on it.

"Now you're making us feel bad, man," Nick said. Jake didn't respond.
Emily handed out 5 cards to Keisha, Jessica, Ken, Nick, Ray and kept one for herself. All the cards were clear when they got them.

"Emily, do you know what you're doing?" Ray laughed. "I mean, they're plain," he continued. "Dude, stop." Ken stopped him.

"Right," Emily said, with an eye roll as she stood up. "There'll be 2 girls on my side and three boys on the other side. We'll be facing each other," Emily added. Everyone who was at the table stood up and sat accordingly.

Emily was facing Ken, Jessica was facing Ray and Keisha was facing Nick. Keisha looked pleased that she was facing Nick. "Let's now hold our cards and say the words," Emily said.

They all held their cards, "take my, take my, take my," they all said together like a cult doing a ritual. Suddenly, a cold wind blew harshly across the room. Curtains closed themselves and Jake flew from the couch and screamed like a teenage girl that saw a frog. No one gave their attention to Jake as they were all frightened. Jake shrinked and sat on the floor so no one could see him and laugh at him.

"Now, let's play," Emily said, with a smile.
They all looked at their cards, they were surprised to see that all their cards were written with red ink. What was unexpected, was that no one was carrying their own questions. Emily had a card with Ken's name, Ken had a card with Emily's name, so on and so on. Keisha got nervous, wondering what questions Nick had on the card that was written her name.

Jake was still unseen. Everyone wondered he went, but no one stood up to check if he was still in the house or not, they just made up their minds that he had left since he wasn't playing.

Meanwhile, Jake was asleep on the floor, probably passed out from boredom. He wasn't snoring, he was just having a peaceful sleep.

As the 6 participants were about to play their newly found game. The red demon was watching them through Emily's room, it was in her room, "heh!" It said, with a voice that was like of a leprechaun's. It looked too scary to have a funny voice like that. When Emily was about to read her card through her mirror, the red demon started dancing and laughing, "there's no retraction! Your souls are mine!" It laughed, maniacally.