Part 1

Emily was watching TikTok videos on her phone, sitting on a cross-legged position on a white leather couch that accommodated only one person. Emily was a beautiful blonde. She had sky-reflecting eyes and small pink lips, her perky breasts always made her feel naked whenever she'd be out in public wearing a t-shirt, because her nipples were puffy. Some people'd even think that she was having an erection in public. Those were adults with grey hair growing on their scalps, by the way.

On her right, there was Jake. He was a pushover. He had blonde curly hair with a fringe. He was playing a video game on his phone.

Sitting next to him, was Keisha who was black and Jessica who was white. They were gossiping non-stop.

The last couch was empty. Ken and Ray were playing a Play Station, sitting on the floor. They were loud, like they were watching their game and not playing it. Jake and Emily were the only quiet ones in the living room.

Jake took a glance at Emily's breasts cautiously, Emily didn't notice because her attention was on her phone. Jake lost his caution when he became comfortable and stared at them. Emily lifted her head and Jake quickly snapped out of his gaze and looked at his phone. He had even forgotten that he was playing a game. He just kept wiping it with his finger.

Emily smirked as she realised that Jake was staring at her, she decided to stare at him only hoping that he was going to stare back. She was still smirking. Jake, again, turned his head to Emily -- who quickly winked at him as he turned his head down very quickly.

"Jake, can you please come and take pictures of me for my Instagram?" Emily said, as she stood up. "These guys are busy and you're not," she added. Emily took a few steps and paused, with a look to Jake when she turned. "Uh-um... sure," Jake hesitated. Keisha pushed him with a force, "Go, fool. You might get laid."
Jake giggled as he walked, with Emily leading the way. Everyone laughed at Keisha's humour on Jake and continued to make more jokes about him.

Emily opened the door of her bedroom and arousingly licked the tip of her little finger. Jake gulped the fear down his throat, as Emily yanked him in her room and shut the door harshly.

Everyone in the living room trembled when they heard that sound of a closing door, "oh, it's about to go down. My boy is getting laid!"
Ray said.

"Ah shut up, will you?" Keisha said, with an eye roll. A phone beeped. It was Ken's, with a text message from Nick that read:

"I'm right here outside"

Ken read it out loud. Keisha jumped from the couch, "I'll get it," and she was gone to open the door. Ken and Ray continued to play their game which was paused. Keisha came back with Nick, who was wearing casual clothes like he was going to shoot for a  hip-hop music video. Everyone in the living room greeted him, Ken and Ray didn't pause their game that time around.
"Where is Emily and our weird friend, Jake?" Nick asked.
Ray paused the game, "he is smashing Emily in her room," he said.
Ken gave Ray a glare for pausing the game.

"Stop it, he's just helping her out with her homework. I'm sure of it," Jessica laughed.
"Yeah, plus you know what 'let's take pictures' actually means to Emily," Ken said as he air-speech quoted.

Jake, indeed, was writing answers -- filling in spaces that Emily left on her homework. "Um, Emily?" Jake called, as he stuck out his neck.
"Huh," Emily said arousingly, as she twisted her neck to face Jake. "Oh dear God," Jake said, under his breath.

"What?" Emily asked with a frown, wanting Jake to repeat what he said that she didn't hear. "Um, don't you want me to explain some of this stuff to you?" Jake said, shakily.

"Uh, you're done already, are you?" She said seductively.
"Uh... um" Jake hesitated as he stood up. His erection was visible through crotch; A glimpse electrified Emily lustfully as Jake placed his hands on his crotch to hide his erection, shamefully.

"Oh, Jake," Emily said, lustfully. Jake quickly went out of the bathroom and closed the door. He flinched in excitement with his mouth opened as if he had just received news from work that he got a raise or a promotion. "I almost fucked her," he said.

Emily opened the door behind Jake, she gave him a glare with her arms folded stuck on her chest, "you suck," she said as she walked away without even closing the door.

Jake shrinked at Emily's words and how she looked when she said them. He closed the door and walked away also. His erection was already gone.

When Jake arrived at the living room, he found Nick hugging Emily in the form of greeting. "Oh, hey Jake," Jake said as he waved his hand with a smile on his face. "Bro, what's cooking?" Nick asked. "What? Huh, um... I'm not cooking," Jake said, confusingly.

"Uh... Jake!" Everyone threw pillows at him except for Ray and Ken who were holding their controllers or rather joy sticks. "What?"
Jake was still confused.

"You'll never get it bra, let's leave it like that, right?" Nick insisted with no patience. "Right," Jake said.

Jake sat down, Emily had returned to the couch that she was sitting on, so did Jake. Nick sat on the arm of the couch, the couch where Jake, Keisha and Jessica sat on.

Nick looked like he was deep in his thoughts. "Why don't we play a game?" Nick said. Everyone turned their attention to him. "Like a board game, you know," Nick added.

Ray quickly forfeited the game that he was playing with Ken, he gave out a sigh. "Man! I was losing." Ken turned to Ray with a glare, with his shoulders raised as everyone laughed. "What's wrong with you?" Ken asked.

"Guys!... Break it up," Nick said. "Okay, anyone have anything in mind?" Jessica asked. "Nah..." Jake said, holding his chin. Everyone nodded. Nick pushed Jake's hand that was placed on his chin and laughed softly. "Come on, man," Jake said.

"You know, there are games placed randomly around the house. Let's all stand up and search around and see who will find something intriguing," Emily said, holding her chin. She stood up first than everyone else, and everyone else followed.

Moments later, Emily found a red and white box. The red and white colours were arranged symmetrically on a rectangular box. Emily gawked at that seductive box that had enchanted her. She got closer and closer, until she finally reached it. She hesitantly took it from the top of the drawer-- on top of the drawer there was a mirror attached to the wall. Ironically, it wasn't in the bathroom where the demon appeared. Emily was in her room.

She scanned the box before she placed it back where she found it. She walked away from it. "Heh." A voice that sounded from out of nowhere shocked Emily, she thought she was just only hearing things. She turned to walk away. "Heh!" The sound of the voice got louder.

Emily started to realise that it was coming from the mysterious luring box. She went back to it as quickly as she could. Her hand was shaking as she was reaching to open it. She opened it slowly. She took a deep gasp with her eyes widely opened after she had opened it...