12-Something New

[Vincent's POV]

"So little mate, we need to speak about something" I spoke calmly

Don't get me wrong, waking up to my little mate in a bedroom that is filled with her scent and seeing her in a place that makes her happy is a dream come true for me, Nothing could make me happier than seeing her happy and calm. But I am an Alpha and she is my future Luna, we need to be close to the pack in case of emergencies. I talked with Tobias earlier and he said that if she was okay with it I was allowed, the only thing he asked of me was to be patient with her, which I have no idea why he would say tht, I've been patient wth her ever since we met.

"What is it?" My little mate spoke
"How do you feel about moving in with me at the pack house?"
After I said that I felt like a monster, the emotions showing in her eyes ranged from surprise, confusion, and happiness. She was quiet for a moment which scared me

"Coniglia, I know this is sudden but-" before I could continue she cut me off
"W-will I still be able to see everyone" her eyebrows were furrowed and she looked on the verge of tears
"Of course you will! I would never stop you from seeing the people you love" I spoke holding her face softly "I will do everything in my power to make my little compagna feel happy and safe"

After I told her that she let out a small sniffle followed by a gentle smile
"Okay, as long as your pack isn't too far away I should be fine"
"Don't worry, we'll only be 2 hours away"
"Really?! That's soo much better than what I expected" she squealed her mood brightening drastically
"But why did you seem so nervous?" she questioned with her head tilted to the side
"I didn't know how you would take it" I spoke before standing up
"Now, my little compagna, I think it's time we go on our first date. Don't you?"
************************************************************************

15 minutes later we're both dressed and ready to go. Because it was starting to get cold I made sure that her outfit would keep her warm while also not showing off too much of what was mine. I may be gentle with Kinuka, but that's only because she's my mate, any other woman and I wouldn't really care. When I saw her come out the bathroom I was filled with awe, not only were our outfits somewhat matching, but she looked adorable and sexy at the same time.

"I-I'm ready" she spoke in a shy tone"You look absolutely amazing coniglia" I spoke softlyShe looked away shyly before speaking "Thank you, you look really nice to Viny""Thank you as well, now before we leave make sure to mindlink the others that ...

"You look absolutely amazing coniglia" I spoke softly
She looked away shyly before speaking "Thank you, you look really nice to Viny"
"Thank you as well, now before we leave make sure to mindlink the others that you're leaving so they don't worry"
"Okay"

After that was done we went out to my car I was about to go open the door when I heard a small gasp from behind me
"Is that your car?" Kinuka spoke with her eyes wide
"Do you like it?" I spoke with a small laugh
"It's so pretty" Her full attention was on the car, not that I minded though. She looked absolutely adorable
"Well then? Would you like to get in?" I raised an eyebrow
"Yes please!"

 She looked absolutely adorable"Well then? Would you like to get in?" I raised an eyebrow"Yes please!"

It took us about 20 minutes to get to our destination, the entire ride I kept our hands together. Kinuka would either play with the several rings on my fingers, rub random circles on the back of my hand, or when she had enough courage to do so she would kiss the back of my hand. The first time she did I looked at her surprised which led to her stopping and saying sorry, once I told her that I liked it she went back to doing it once every couple of minutes. Honestly at this point screw the date I was happy just being in the car with her in such a calm atmosphere.

Once we made it to the building I got out and opened the car door for her. Once we were both out I handed my keys to the valet and walked towards the entrance.
"Where are we?" Kinu was looking everywhere trying to figure it out on her own
"How about I help you figure it out?" I spoke with a smirk "What do you smell?"
"Popcorn?" she questioned looking at me
"And what else?" I held her shoulder gently. She sniffed the air before answering again
"And Chicken? Why would popcorn and chicken be in the same building?" She furrowed her eyebrows trying to think
"Because we're at a Dine-in theatre"
She gasped "I've always wanted to come to one of these" she smiled so brightly that both my wolf and I felt completely at peace
"Well then little mate, which movie do you want to see first?"