Chapter 1

Clint was called into Fury's office. Every time I am called into Fury's office I am in trouble. When I am usually given missions, I am called into Coulson's office or a briefing room. I mean I haven't done anything to my knowledge. I have been relativity ok when getting into fights with other agents. Welp here goes nothing. Clint thinks as he walks down the hall that Fury's office sat. He knocked on the door, nervously. A 'come in' booms through the hard door and Clint opens it and walks in, closing the door behind him. "You asked for me, sir," Clint says nervously.

"Take a seat Agent Barton," Furry says, folding his hands over a beige-colored folder.

Clint sits down and shifts around nervously. Coulson is here too. I swear I have done nothing. He thinks, fiddling with his fingers.

"I have a very classified and important mission for you Agent Barton. I am trusting that you will follow orders." Furry says, pushing the beige folder forward for Clint to take off the desk.

He opens it and starts to flip through it quickly. "The Black Widow?" Clint says, looking up from the folder.

"We want you to eliminate her. She's a risk. People hire her to kill and eliminate people with who they have had bad times with." Furry says.

"Kind of sounds familiar," Clint mumbles, looking back through the file.

"You are on a jet to Székesfehérvár in an hour. And this time Agent Barton, follow through orders fully." Furry says, standing up.

"I always do sir," Clint says getting up from his chair, a smirk forming on his face.

"I mean it, Barton." Furry yells, as Clint closes the door, after walking out. "What are we going to do about that kid."

"Clint has a mind of his own. Are you sure about this mission sir? It is almost like his file. Hired assassin or mercenary." Coulson says, worried about him.

"He will do what needs to be done, Coulson. I have no doubt about that." Furry says, a small smile forming on his face.

Clint walks to his room, pulls out his duffle bag, and starts to pack for his mission.

"Hey, I heard you're going to Székesfehérvár." a voice behind him says.

I turn around to see a slim blonde girl, standing at the doorway of my room

"Yeah. I leave in 45 minutes." I say, continuing with my packing.

"What's your mission?" she asks, walking in. She was about to grab the folder when I quickly swipe it up.

"Can't you read? It's classified. I can't tell you. Don't you have junior agents to train or something?" I say. Bobbie has always tried to flirt with me and stuff. She is into me but I ain't into her.

"Why so cranky," she says, placing her fingers through my hair.

I roll my eyes, grab my bag and walk out of the room, leaving her there. I walk to the jet and take a seat.