12

TWO DAYS LATER

Instagram

Instagram

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

soph.hems : these kind of mornings>

tagged ; @tchalamet

liked by 1.6M

comments : restricted 

tchalamet - i agree x 

cedrr - ugh why am i so single

wilwood - miss you! come home soon
^ soph.hems - soon x 
^ tchalamet - no she's not leaving this bed - sorry

hems - soon x ^ tchalamet - no she's not leaving this bed - sorry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

tchalamet : i miss you already :(

tagged ; @soph.hems

liked by 1.3M

comments :

soph.hems - im still here dipshit x
^ tchalamet - shut up and cuddle me  :(

userra - they are so cute together!!!! 

cedrr - seriously! let me be lonely in peace
> liked by userrr 

Real Life

for the last three days Timothée has not left Sophie's side. ever since she opened her hotel room door with tear stains on her cheeks he hasn't wanted her to be alone. Soph was grateful for him staying and even taking her out on his 'impromptu date's - even if it was just drinking coffee while walking around LA or baking together in the small kitchen in Tim's rented apartment. it didn't matter to them as long as they were together.

today they were packing Sophie's things so she could go back to New York and surprise Chris. Timothée however was making it very difficult for Sophie to pack anything, pulling her back into the bed they had been sharing every time she got two or three back in her bag. she managed to do it though, arriving at the airport on time.

"do you have to go?"
he sighed pulling her into a hug once they'd gotten through the unsurprising paparazzi.

"yes. i do."

"why not stay with me?"

"i want to, trust me but I'm going to spend some time with Z and then see Chris."

Timothée sighed pulling his head back looking deeply into her hazel eyes. occasionally momentarily flicking down to her lips.

"last call for LaGuardia NY"

"that's me" Sophie sighed pulling away from Timothée.

she grabbed the small bag of her things and began walking to the entrance for her plane. she was nearly there when she felt a small tug on her sleeve turning her around. Timothee stood there quickly moving his hands to her cheeks pulling her into a kiss. she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss when she got over the intial shock.

it was sweet - loving. 

Timothee pulled away first a soft laugh leaving his lips.
"you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." 

"cliche bitch." Sophie mumbled pulling him back in. 

when she finally made it to the plane she couldn't get rid of the smile gracing her slightly puffy lips.

IMessage 

Model One

i think you might be right
fuck

Willoww - huh?
Willoww - oh.
Willoww - OH!

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐞 - 𝐓 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें