|Chapter 3| Just Cake!

A wave of awkward silence washed  over us after that question. I just stared at him with a awkward look. He stood thier sternly.

"Yes or no." He replies from the silence

"I-I uhm..don't know? We have only known each other for a couple hours? So no? For now I guess..." I don't know what to do so I started to slowly back away and head towards the exit to my world.

"Where are you going Y/n..?" I stop and place my arms to my side, awkwardly. We stared at each other. I tried to wave goodbye and leave, but while walking away, I heard I sweet lullaby that was sung earlier on our adventure. And like earlier I fell asleep. Before I could though I saw Ralsei smile, then I was faced with the void we call sleep. When I woke up all I could feel was cold, I couldn't see anything or move. My wrists were especially cold, I tried to pull them closer to me but was stopped, and heard a clacking sound. A heavy door was shut very slowly, but still made a loud bang.

"Crap did that wake them?" (Y/n will be using they/them pronouns, you can change them if you want. And mostly all people that play undertale use they. If you don't this doesn't reply yet u! Anyways back to the story). I whispering voice is heard, followed with light footstep, coming towards Me. My heart rate pickes up and I begin to shake out of fear. The lights go on, my eyes sting at the Sudden light, but then adjust them quickly to see, Ralsei? Why is Ralsei here? And why isn't he helping me? Then I remember what happened.

"Oh your awake...Sorry for waking you!" He talks shyly

"You didn't wake me." I mumble to myself, he seems happy, then he looked like he forgot something and ran upstairs. I looked around the room I was in the see a white bed that has a light sheet of dust on it, cobwebs in every top corner. I was in handcuffs attached to the wall, it also seems like they can untangle to be longer so I can move around, but can't right now. And a little wooden chopping board infrount of me presumably for my food.

"Sorry it took long but I'm back!" I heard Ralsei say, with a cake and a fork on a plate in hand, he places the cake on the wooden chopping block in front of me and gives me a warm smile. He went over to the gateed door and locked it. He went to unhook my cuffs to let me eat. I was indeed hungry o I didn't try anything since it wouldn't get me anywhere, because he locked the door. I hesitantly reach for the Fork and dig it into the cake. It was so good, and I could stop eating it, because more and more kept coming, soon I got full. He laughed "awh you like my cooking!" He smiled. I put the fork back on my plate and yawned. He looked at me with a weird look. I got more tired, as my vision blurred I feel to the ground caught by a soft blanket beside me, I feel a fuzzy hand left my head up and placed something underneath me, and a soft blanket laid on me. I saw with what I could make out was Ralsei, he smiled at me kissing my forehead and whispered goodnight to me followed by laughter, which faded out as I went to sleep.

I wake up in a black void floating, nothing but balckness was to be seen, I looked around and saw a figure with a light pink aura around them, with what looks to be red hearts within the light pink. I was forcedfully pulled to the figure, and got a better look at the figure. It was Ralsei, but he had white fur, and his regular clothes, he also had horns that were pink, he had blush across his face when he saw me, he ran up to me and hugged me, he smelled of [favorite smell], that made my heart fluttered, and everything bad I knew about him vanished, and all that remanded was him being nice to me. He pulled away and looked into my e/c eyes, putting his paw on my cheek and mouthing the words "I love you and you love me too." He then was whiskt away in the non-existenced wind and I was left there alone, until I could hear yelling.