|Chapter 4| Problems

Pov Ralsei

Shoot Susie is here. I can't let her find us. I look over to Y/n and they are starting to wake up, I'm now panicking, Susie on her way, Kris is probably with her, and Y/n's waking up! I take same deep breaths to calm down a bit. Maybe the potion will work? Hopefully. I can't have this fail now. I slowly make my way upstairs. Before hand I put duct tape on their mouth so if when they did wake up no one could hear them if they did scream.

"WHERE THE HELL IS Y/N?!" Susie Yells out stomping throughout the castle. I slowly show myself to her, with a worried face. "RAL-" Susie gets cut off by Kris shoving her.

"Ralsei where's Y/n?" Kris asks way more calmer than Susie had. I try to think off something.

"I-I don't know! They just left. They said that they must have dropped something back on the way to the fountain!" I lied. I needed to convince them to leave, because as soon as they open the door and walk in, they will be met with a endless void that they will forever fall down.

"Ralsei we're not dumb! What would they drop? Huh?? Me and Kris have know Y/n more than you have!" I cant stand them anymore I give them an honest look.

"Please believe me! I'm not lying! I'll go with you to show that I'm telling the truth! Please.." I start to shed crocodile tears innocently. Susie seemed to soften her face, while Kris looks the same they always do.

"Fine we'll follow you." Susie rollover eyes. I give a relieved sigh. I lead them out of the castle past the houses turned to my right where the dummy I made of myself sat. Then we were met with the big yellow door. It was closed. I opened it with all the strength I had, luckily I could open it.

"Ok it might look a bit dark at first but it was like that at first right Kris?" Kris nods. "Ok Kris lead the way." I state. Kris falls into the void, but Susie didn't.

"What the hell!?" She looked confused. She leaned forward to look into the pitch black void. I ran up behide her and shoved her down. She screamed at me, soon they could barely be heard. I close the door, satisfied. I walk down the path back to the castle, hearing Y/n yelling for help, I sigh, and I continue my way over to my castle.

Y/n POV [earlier]

I wake up in a caller looking room, for a moment I can't remember anything, untill, all of my memories flood back to me, just really fuzzy. Once I had completely woke up, I started to panic, I can't remember how I got here. I yelled out for help, while tears flood from my face and fall down my cheeks, I hear a door open followed with soft footsteps. Ralsei stands infront of the gate separate us. There is a coat rack in the corner of the room I didn't take note of before, Ralsei took off his hat on placed it on the rack, to show off his fluffy white fur, his redish-pink horns, he turns around and shows his moss green glasses.

"Hi Y/n! I just had to get rid of some trash." He smiles, I look away in disgust. "Look Y/n I just couldn't let you leave! You could have never came back!" He pauses for a moment. "Well I answered my own question just a bit ago." He giggled to himself. What the hell? What does he mean by that? I sit there confused.

"Wha-what does that mean..?" My voice is shaking.

"You'll just have to guess~" He sang. "Hmm I'm guessing my little cake didn't do anything." He pouts. I don't know what he meant by that. I recall the dream I had. Which was weird..? I don't know if you could even call that. I think about what Kris and Susie are doing right now. Probably worrying about me. Wait..I just remembered I heard yelling before I was brought back to consciousness, what was that all about? And as soon as I woke up it just stopped.

"What do you even want from me..?" I managed to get out.

"Huh? What do you mean sweetie? I love you! That's why I'm doing all of this!" My eyes widen. And tears ran down my face. I was the reason that all of this is happening..because I came here to try and find my friends,

"But, why me?" I say my thoughts aloud.

"Because Y/n. You. are. mine." His giggles fill the room, all I could hear was his voice echoing in my head. I soon fell asleep and still the scene played in my head over and over, I started to cry. Why did I do this? Was my main question.