|Chapter 5| fin

Y/N POV

I wake up with a groan.

"Mornin' Y/n! Sleep well?" I stay quiet, why is he so nice to me? "Y/n?" I growled at him. "Did it not work?" He mumbles under his breath. I didn't care to figure out what he said. I just wanna go home and see my mom. I miss her. And Kris, Susie, Noelle, and I guess berdly. I miss all of them, why did this all had to happen? I sigh. I just want to leave and see the neighbor hood I didn't want to be here anymore.

"I'll ask again." I pause. "Why, and give me an actual answer, why me?" Ralsei looks at me for a bit.

"Because Y/n," He walks closer to me. And sits down across from me placing his paw on my cheek. My face heats up a bit, at the familiar scene. "I love you." He smiles

"That's not a real answer." I stated. His face roughens. And he removes his paw from my face, removing the nice furry warmth.

"Y/n it is what else do you want me to say?" I didn't know what to say to that. "Exactly, I just couldn't let you go. I love you too much! And I couldn't bare you never coming back."

"And I can't bare being here."

"What did you say?" I look coldly into his big black eyes.

"I said, and I can't bare being here." I spat back out to him. He looked angry. He stood up and left, he closed the gate, hard, and walked out of the basement also slamming the big door leading inside. I chuckled to my self. I remember putting a paper clip in one of my pockets, I checked my hoodie pocket and sure enough it was there. It took a painfully long time to get it to my hands and unlock it. And I was free! I rubbed my wrists as they had indents from the cuffs. I went up to the gate to see if the 'lockpick'wouod work and it did! If he wanted to keep me here he should have got better equipment. I carefully walked out of the cell and saw a little hallway I walk down it a slowly opened the door. It was empty. I ran out of the castle, but when I thought I was out, the front door made aloud sound when I opened it and closed it, but it didn't matter I had to leave I ran towards the bright yellow doors and opened the just to be greeted by a pitch black void. There was a rock near the door. I threw it and it went down? Well that's a no go. I looked around the castle area and saw a pathway I don't remember seeing the first time I walk through here.

"Y/n! WHERE ARE YOU!?" A scared, yet angry voice yelled. I knew it had to be Ralsei, with a lot of hesitation I went down the pathway.

POV RALSEI

how did Y/n even go to. Their not in the castle anywhere so the only place they could be was out here. I went down to the waterfall and the practice area. And nothing. Well there is only one other place they could be, hopefully they don't figure out how to leave. I sneak in and peer around the corner, and there they were. Aw they really want to leave. I just love you to much, I'm sorry love. I decided to sing my little song that makes them fall asleep. They looked around in fear but collapsed to the ground. I walk over to them.

"Poor baby, what did I say earlier." I waited for an answer but knew one wasn't going to come. "Exactly. You are all mine! And there is no escape to me ever!

A/n

Hello I don't write a/n on this story but it's the end of the book because I don't wanna drag this story on lol and I'm lazy so ye