Kinda awkward

So I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in the year that I wasn't writing this fic I fell out of love with Akamori. I found out about Sunakomo and it became a large fixation that I completely forgot about this fic.

Though I do have the first unfinished beginning of chapter 11 and the chapter where they get together completed and I could totally post those if you want!

I also rewrote this entire fic but with Sunakomo as the ship, and I actually finished it. That's sitting in my google docs if you want to see that as well.

Another option is that I could try my best to take the rewrite and use it to finish this fic, but that's definitely not something I would fall back on especially since I don't have the same enthusiasm as when I started writing this.  My writing style has also changed (hopefully improved) so it wouldn't be the exact same as chapter 10.

I didn't want to leave you guys on the same open chapter that usually happens when reading wattpad, but I also don't know how to follow the same storyline chapter 11 was heading. It was actually going to be implemented as filler because I thought that the fic was moving too fast, but that filler turned into me disappearing for a year.  So this is my genuine apology to anyone who enjoyed this fic and has stuck around for this long.