Ch. 9 - Rhythm Under Stars

whats up, i havent died thus far in 2022! surprise <3

Things you should know:

(Y/N) - Your name

(U/N) - Username

(F/A) - Favourite animal

(N/N) - Nickname

(P/N) - Parrot's Name 

Enjoy! 

~•🌹•~ 

  The three of us rush over to the destruction by the wagons. Gusts of smoke encircle a massive crater, and a quarter of Lanbo's entrance is missing. The three of us look in awe at the destruction caused by two-thirds of our team.

  "Woah," Grian draws out in fascination by the size of the hole. Even Impulse and I were surprised by the damage.

  Our communicators buzz rapidly again, and Grian is the first to take it out.

  GoodTimeWithScar was shot by a skeleton.

   <Cubfan135> Scar
   <Cubfan135> you don't look okay

  <GoodTimeWithScar> I'm fine!

  GoodTimeWithScar was slain by a Baby Zombie.

Uh-huh.

  The three of us look at one another with dazzled expressions before bringing our attention to the top floor of the wagon.

  "It seems like we blew up his bed as well," Impulse chuckles lightheartedly, "The TNT must have propelled some other ones to the top. Wow, (U/N), I didn't know you placed that much TNT," he jokes with a light snort. It certainly was not a part of my plan, but it worked out anyway. Peeking back at the chat, I find a couple more death messages.

  Well, this turned out nicely; Scar is now all the way back at spawn and keeps getting murdered every few minutes which sends him back every time. With this time, the two of us can rebuild the wagon back to its original state.

  "C'mon!" I get started on cleaning up the terrain while Impulse sorts out the required materials. Fortunately, Grian set aside his own plans to join in on the fun and chaos.

~•🌹•~

   Everything has gone miraculously smoothly; we managed to restore Lanbo with the indefinite time given. It was incredibly nerve-wracking. Just checking for any signs of Scar made us nervous.

  Broad daylight has now filled the sky as I hop down from the second floor after patching it up with one last block. Grian and Impulse have been waiting for me at the bottom, and I grab their hands with a gentle grip, pulling them away from Scar's base and back into the forest. 

  A rough exhale escapes my mouth in relief, and I remove the heavy dragon head, feeling my hair messily let itself loose from the compact space. At last, we are free! I giddily bounce around as a smile beams on my face. "I can't believe how smoothly that went!" My eyes light up at them, sparkling at our successful sabotage. 

  "It seems like Scar can make it back now. Mobs won't be spawning to stall him anymore," Impulse pulls his hand back from mine to peek over the bushes.