5, donuts & ikea

all in one - jordan poole

"AH SHIT!"

Zia groaned to herself as she woke up to her phone ringer blasting on her nightstand. Her black out curtains seemed to have taken an off day as the morning sun shone in her face. “Oh goodness,” she grunted, seeing an incoming facetime call from the one and only.

“What do you want Jordan?” She asked with a little more attitude than expected but that was the first thing she said as the call connected. The camera was extremely close to her face, only showing her eyes and large forehead. She had just woken up, her flyaways were still out and her teeth werent brushed. Not respectful to call someone as they wake up. “Jeez, someone isnt a morning person. Nice 5 head z.” Jordan chuckled as he looked for something on facetime. Oh so he has jokes, she thought.

“Hey man mind your business, big forehead big brain idiot. And the reason why im snarky is because you woke me up. It’s only 10 o’clock and i didn’t get back until 1 due to this dumbass city traffic.” Zia spoke groggily in her raspy ass morning voice she dreaded. Jordan kissed his teeth, looking at the girl as if she was crazy. “What Jordan?”

“Oh nothing, you’re just really pretty.” He smiled through the phone causing her to roll her eyes, a small grin forming on her face. “Are you trying to get on my good side with compliments? You woke me up, there’s no coming back from that.” She said with a little giggle, she was happy that finally someone could go along with her playful attitude and sarcasm, let alone do it back. “Anyways 5head, as new teammates i was wondering if you would want to hang out today before Gary’s party. “ He asked.

Zip hopped on her bed once the words left her mouth, cuddling up on Zia side. Zato was probably in the living room or with Naiema in Zion’s bedroom. “Sure dude. What do you wanna do?”

Jordan exhaled loudly, “ Well actually this morning i called my mom back in Michigan, because i had just gotten a new place and wanted to decorate. And she said, and i quote “ If you want to make your apartment look remotely presentable, ask one of your lady friends to help you because you were cursed with your father’s decorating skills.” And she hung up on me. I dont really have, well any girl friends soo.. “

Zia let out a loud laugh at Jordan’s mother’s words, getting a disapproving head shake from the boy. She thought for a moment, did she really want to? “I guess man, not everyone is blessed with my pinterest board aesthetics. “ Jordan furrowed his brows. “ Whats that?” She chuckled, shaking her head. “ You wouldnt know, pick me up in like 45 mins. Ill text you my address, bye Jordan. “

“Bye 5head.”

“Don’t you dare make that a nickname.”