21, the one

all in one - jordan poole 

JORDAN SAT AT HIS KITCHEN ISLAND,

watching the screen of his Macbook as he waited for a Zoom call from Malaysia Grayson, a new NBA interviewer.

The reason why she was so famous was because even though she did reports and interviews on players' stats, she focused on the more personal lives of the players. Their mental health, love lives, opinions on certain topics.

Jordan had heard that she had deep, personal conversations on the interview, and somehow knew how much to give to the public. And she always sent the recordings to the interviewer before she posted. She was trustworthy. All of the players that Jordan heard from trusted her.

Malaysia was like a therapist.

His laptop started ringing and he placed a smile on his face, pressing the accept button. "Hey Malaysia!" Jordan greeted as soon as the call connected.

Zia walked out of his bedroom, making a heart with her fingers before walking back into the room. She always did random things like that.

"Wassup Jordan! How are you?" She asked. Jordan cleared his throat before answering, "I'm good, alright. You?"

"I'm good as well, so before i started recording, i wanted to review the 3 topics of the interview."

Jordan liked how calming she was, she would be great friends with Zia.

"Those 3 topics are the stress the playoffs induce on a player, fan critics and of course, you and Zia's iconic relationship. " Malaysia exaggerated the word greatly, causing Zaharia to snicker from the other room.

Jordan nodded, "Sounds good."

"Basically, you control how personal we get and i will not instigate anything you don't want. And once i've edited the video, i'll send it to you before i post it and you tell me if you want anything removed. Got it?"

He hummed a response and got a notification that Malaysia was recording. "Hi guys! You're watching NBA real talks with your favorite host Mala Grayson and this week's guest is the iconic GSW guard, Jordan Poole!"

"What's up!" Jordan awkwardly waved at the camera, unknown on how to respond. "Alright now Poole don't be too shy." Malaysia mumbled as she pushed a pile of papers away from her screen.

"Okay okay. The first topic is playoff stresses, and with your team #1 in the conference, how do you think that affects your and your team's mental health?" She asked.