18, sorry bud

all in one - jordan poole

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TOUCHY SUBJECTS SUCH AS SUICIDE & SEXUAL ASSAULT

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TOUCHY SUBJECTS SUCH AS SUICIDE & SEXUAL ASSAULT. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION.

"REALLY ZIA? HIM?"

Jordan asked Zia who sat on the park bench next to him, sipping her strawberry boba noisily. She had just finished telling him the whole Lamelo situation, as she knew Jordan was the most forgiving person she knew and had to get it off her heart. "I was in agony. I had a shady feeling about her and had to distance myself from you or id go insane. I had to get you off my mind."

Of course, she had left out the part that she was most definitely helplessly in love with Jordan and had sex with Lamelo to get Jordan off her mind, but it wouldn't really add up. Lamelo was easily Zaharia's biggest regret. He was also her second body, jesus.

"I'm not mad at you, just surprised. Didn't expect you to have sex with people like him. "

Zia pulled the pink straw out of her mouth, dropping her jaw a bit. "Hm, what do you mean "people like him"." She put those 3 words in finger quotes. If he was speaking about NBA players, that included himself, and that was a pretty degrading thing to say about your own character.

"Well, um. Respectfully, " He raised his brows and tilted his head that made Zia snicker, "Players who sleep around, cocky players, NBA players in general." He explained, placing his Thai tea in his mouth. "You're a NBA player in general Jordy."

"Ugh, i know. 1, haven't slept with you, and umm, cómo se dice, man whores. " He finished.

"Ahh, I see. Well, he was only the 2nd I've ive done it with so, oh and it was just a handy. I regret it though." Zia spoke almost shamefully, brushing her knuckle along her elbow. Sex was a touchy topic for Zaharia. "Woah, who was your first?"

That was a touchy subject for Zia, her first time wasn't well, consensual.

Zia's voice dropped a few octaves and croaked a bit before she began speaking. Her demeanor visibly changed to Jordan, and he started to say that she didn't have to share anything she didn't want to. "No Jordy it's okay. I, um, his name was Derek. My first boyfriend in college, my first boyfriend in general actually. He um, after one on his baseball games, he went to a party, came back to my dorm, and raped me. He wasn't charged though, insufficient evidence, i guess "

Jordan stared at her with tenderness, setting his drink to the side to hold her in his arms. "Baby, that's horrible. Im so sorry, so damn sorry." He wanted to literally kill this Derek dude. With his own hands. "Can I uh, tell you the story? Ive never told anyone the true story before, well, besides the cops."