19, are you sure

all in one - jordan poole

Listen to this playlist for full effect!

Take a screenshot, go to Spotify, press search, press the camera, press select from photos, select the screenshot, enjoy ;)

Smut inspired by  because uri cant write smut.

JORDAN PULLED ZAHARIA TO HIS BEDROOM,

Their lips not disconnecting as he carefully sat Zia on the bed. Hands began exploring each others warm bodies and Jordan took a breath, causing Zia to use that as an opportunity to slip her tongue into his mouth. His hand sat on her upper ass, playing with the hem of her shirt.

Jordan pulled away, locking eyes with her. "Zia i know what happened, we don't have to if you-"

"Jordy it's fine. Shut up and kiss me."

Zia helped him take her shirt off one-handedly and chuckled against his lips as he fumbled with her bra clip. "Not that experienced, " Jordan mumbled between kisses, disconnecting as he watched her breasts fall gracefully. Jordan loved everything about her, from her collarbones and toned arms to her defined abs and v-line. Her wide hips and thick thighs. She was breathtaking.

"So fucking gorgeous." He whispered right before he laid her down on the bed and pulled her pants down. His cool breath blowing hastily as he yearned for her. The two maintained eye contacted as Zia gave him a nod of approval.

He first came back up to her chest and slipped his hands under her back, leaving wet, hot kisses down from her neck to her cleavage. "Ah!" A small yelp left Zia's lips as he found a spot on her nipple that made her eyes clench. She tugged at he bottom of his shirt, and he allowed him to take his shirt off, revealing his toned chest.

Zaharia squeezed her thighs together, trying to fight the ache on her heat. "Sorry love," He apolgized for making her grow impatient, "Open them pretty legs Z." (Straight plagerizsm sorry rissy LMAO)

Zia did as she was told and slowly opened her legs, and his fingertips tugged down he blue victoria secret panties. He was quite shocked at the string of wetness that pulled away from the fabric. "For me?" He asked, flattered.

She quickly grew impatient from his teasing and grabbed the nape of his neck, pushing him closer to his arena before he looked up for another look of consent. Zia gave him a nod, and her head fell back as his mouth reached her clit. A loud gasp left her mouth as his tongue ran down her folds, making her moan.

As much as Zaharia swore, no profanities left her mouth as they were replaced by incoherent moans and yelps. Jordan began to suck on her clit, causing her legs to tense up. 2 slender fingers slid perfectly into the girl, leaving a long string of groans leaving her lips. She couldnt help but clench her walls around his fingers, causing him to smile at her in pleasure.

"Aren't you gorgeous? Glad I call you pretty girl." He complimented, sounding kind of muffled between Zaharia's legs.

Before she could hit her orgasm, he used his long arms to blindly reach into his nightstand, which he grabbed the condom. He held it in his hands as Zia reached his high and came over his tongue. Jordan handed the packet to her and allowed her to unwrap it. She couldnt help but bite her lip a bit as he pulled his pants down and revealed his length that slapped against his lower abdomen.

He stroked his dick slowly as she slid the rubber on him and adjusted herself back down. Jordan teased her a bit, slapping it against her clit as a harsh exhale left her nose. "Stop playing Jordy."

"Fuck, ngh." He slowly pushed himself inside her warmth, gripping her hips to support his pace. He sped up to her comfort, soon jerking his hips so harshly it began to turn her inner thighs a slight pink.

This was different then lustful sex, this was love making.

The only sounds inside the bedroom was the two's moans, skin slapping and heavy breaths. "There! Oh right there baby." She whimpered as Jordan's dick touched her g-spot. Her long legs made their way over to his shoulders and she placed her hands on his waist. Zia could feel her orgasm approaching, and the knot in her stomach tightened at the amount of him in her.

As if it was even possible, he began to speed up even more from her wall squeezing around his dick. "Mm, Zia." He moaned as her fingernails began digging into his back. Zaharia could feel the knot come undone, and almost in sync, Jordan releasing into the condom.

Jordan fell beside her, exhausted. A thin layer of sweat coated the two's skin as they panted and faced the sealing. He knew the damage he had did to the girl.

He took the rubber off and threw it in the trash on the way to the bathroom. Turning the shower water on, he ducked down and grabbed 2 towels before checking the water again. He made sure it was warm and soon walked back over to the bed and picked Zaharia up delicately. "Round 2 in the shower? I can't-"

"Don't worry baby, i wont go too hard on you. Just let me clean you up." Jordan laughed as he set her in the shower carefully and followed behind her. This was something different for Zia, the first time any man had cared for her after sex. Jordan was different.

He placed some of his Dove body wash on his loofah and ran it under the shower head to distribute the soap before lightly running it over her back. "You're perfect, you know that? " He asked as she turned around and wrapped her forearms around his neck.

Zia left a long kiss on his plump lips, followed by random pecks on his face that made him laugh. "I love you. Hey Jordy can I ask you a question?" She asked against his mouth, not breaking eye contact with him. "Hm?"

"You wanna be my boyfriend?"