𝚘𝚗𝚎

|○☆●

|○☆●

"WISTFULLY"

-enter: olivia holland.

"Liv!-"

"OLIVIA! WAKE UP!" AN ABRUPT FORCE OF SOMETHING HEAVY LANDING ON HER BED WOKE OLIVIA FROM HER SLEEP. The young girl slowly opens her eyes, the rays of the sun filtering into her bedroom, and lets out a small yawn as she rose from her mattress absentmindedly rubbing her eyes.

She leaned over to the small night table beside her bed and grabs her glasses putting them on as she turns to face the warm body pressed against her side.

She turns her lips at the sight of wild curls resting against her pillows and hiding the face of her little sister. "Ann," Olivia's voice was slightly hoarse. But that only meant she had a good sleep, that Olivia knew.

Olivia feels her sister slightly move to look at her, pushing her curls away from her face before saying; "Breakfast is ready, mom says you should get out of bed."

Annie's face holds a mixture of excitement and exhaustion as she said this. Olivia then moves out her bed, standing up, and opens her curtains, feeling the warmth of the sun.

She glanced to her calendar, eyes flickering to her sister again before saying a quick, "I'll be right there," heading to her closet. She hears her sister roll off of her bed and walk to the door, the weird creak from the door indicating it.

Once her sister was gone, Olivia takes out her clothes for school and grabs her phone as she left her room and head for the kitchen.

She trudge down the steps, thinking about today, and is immediately hit with the warm smell of cinnamon, chocolate chips, and eggs.

She brightens with joy, familiar with the combination of smells and increases her walk down the steps as she lands at the bottom and skids into the kitchen, slapping her hands against the island and coming face to back with her favourite Aunt. "Aunt Keisha! What are you doing here?"

Keisha turns from the stove hearing her exclamation and lifts her hand away from the pan, smiling. "Good morning to you too Little Brat. I thought I might drop by before I leave for a business trip this Friday. Wanted to treat you and mini brat to my special pancakes before I'm gone."

She turns back to the stove and flips a cake. Olivia sits on one of the stools nearby and watches her Aunt place a finished cake on a small pile of pancakes before reaching for a bowl on the other side of the counter and pouring fresh batter into the pan, getting the satisfying sizzling noise of the oil.