𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

|○☆●

|○☆●

"ANXIETY"

-broken heart, troubled soul.

"Olivia isn't here y'know-"

EMI CLOSED THE DOOR BEHIND HER AND APPROACHED OLIVIA WHO WAS LAYING ON HER BED, FACE PRESSED AGAINST A PILLOW. She took a seat around Olivia's desk and ran a hand through her hair. "What was that?" Emi motioned to her friend who was now leaning on the bed, pillow in her lap.

Olivia glanced at her friend and pulled a string from the pillow she had. She hesitates on her words, eyes darting around the room avoiding Emi's face. "He," She starts low, almost shy, and pushes the pillow away from her hands. "He invited me to talk with him on Monday."

Emi grins. "That's great Liv! So he asked you out on a date? Like a study one?"

"I don't think so. He only said to meet him at lunch in the library, something he wanted to talk to me about?" She leaves the front of her bed and sits by the corner. "I don't even know what he wants from me or what he's going to say."

Olivia looked back at all the encounters she had with Leo and found nothing to discuss over. Their interactions were mostly short and filled with banter and possibly flirting.

Emi leans into the chair around Olivia's desk. "Then you should ask him when you meet up with him on Monday. Maybe have that be the first question you say after you greet him."

Olivia nods and stares at the door in front of her. "How did my mom take it?"

"Oh, she took it well. She thought I knew about the whole 'Leo is coming over to your house' thing," Emi smiled. "Which by the way I approve of."

"You approve of?" Olivia is baffled at her words and shrugs, confused. "What does the hell does that mean?"

"Y'know," Emi rocks herself in the chair. "When we had that conversation at lunch the other day, about suspecting if Leo was innocent or not so I decided I wanted to meet him? Well I did and I approve."

Olivia rolls her eyes at her friends words and sits up straight as the door was suddenly pushed opened. Olivia watches her sister enter the room and close the door, locking it behind her. She pressed her back against the door and stares at her sister, eyes filled with panic.

"Annie, what's the matter?" Olivia leaves the bed and goes to her sister, Annie retracts from the door and meets Olivia in the middle. Emi stood up from her chair and went over to the sisters, glancing down at the youngest of the three.