𝚜𝚒𝚡

|○☆●

|○☆●

"PITY"

-new friendship, old wounds.

"Hell yeah--"

OLIVIA LEFT THE LIBRARY AND RAN AS FAST AS SHE COULD FROM LEO. SHE WAS STARTING TO FEEL THAT MAYBE HE WAS SUSPECTING HER BEHAVIOUR WHEN SHE SAT WITH HIM.

He questioned her about the girls staring at them. The same girls who cornered Olivia earlier in the morning.

She remembers getting ready before she left for school, humming a soft tune to herself and feeling happy and slightly nervous for the hangout she had with Leo later.

She wished her sister and mother safe travels, though she hadn't seen her mother since yesterday, and walked to school shuffling down the sidewalk as the winter wind blew against her.

She tried to ignore the sinking feeling that Emi wasn't next to her and wished that she was, teasing her about Leo and talk about the day ahead of them.

She was suddenly ambushed as soon as she arrived to her locker, pressed up against it by a group of girls hovering around her and trapping her in their circle.

In that moment, Olivia honestly felt terrified. Their leader, a girl that Olivia couldn't recognize, gripped her shoulder tight and brought her lips to Olivia's ear. She could still feel the girl's breath tickle her ear as she said:

"If you don't drop this fake attitude of yours and keep hanging out with Leo, we'll make your life a living fucking hell."

She spent first period crying in the bathroom and wondered what she did wrong and what she did to deserve this.

She reluctantly went to her second class--body numb from crying and swallowing her sobs--but decided to leave halfway through as she felt nauseous and quickly ran to the bathroom puking her guts out.

She continued to run down the hallway, entering the nearest washroom and took the handicap stall, collapsing against the floor and sobbing silently in the stale space.

She hates that she's crying over shit like this and faced bigger threats like her mother yesterday who basically barged in and gave her no warning on her arrival and question.

She tries to piece the threat and hateful looks she got from them together and found only one obvious answer: the collab.

It was the only thing that made sense for this to happen. And besides that, Emi warned her about the rumors and how furious these chick's were to her--supposedly faking her personality and charms.