𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

|○☆●

|○☆●

"SURPRISED"

-fears and gossip.

"Dad,--"

THE COLLAB PROJECT DIDN'T TAKE THAT MUCH time as Olivia thought it would take. She quickly picked an actress from instagram in the spur of the moment between her irritation of the skater boy, and the stress of keeping her family away from her problems.

When she told Chloe her decision, the adult asked her why and all she could think of was, "We were in a movie together once and she's a part of the list of notifications from instagram. Plus she was nice to me during production so it makes sense."

She went on live stream that same week, talking briefly to the actress she shared a movie with, and ended their time by sending a bunch of love and air kisses to the fans watching.

She drops her phone on her bed and grabs a pillow off the side, stuffing her face into it and letting out a loud groan. She kicked her feet against the mattress and threw the pillow back on the bed, rising up from her resting position.

She peered at her window and saw the sun starting to set behind the roofs and apartments surrounding her home.

She gets off her bed and heads downstairs, seeing her friend and sister interact with each other in the living room on the couch while the Tv was playing an advertisement in the background.

Emi was the first to spot her, eyes glimmering with joy. She wore a large smile and told Annie that her sister was here.

Annie whips her head towards her and held an upbeat grin. "About time you finished! I was wondering how long that live video would take," She grabs the remote to turn down the tv. "How was it though?" She asked, facing her sister again, interested. Emi grasped a pillow nearby and leans closer to the siblings, interested as well. "Was it bad Liv?" 

Olivia supposes her friend doesn't watch her live streams since they see each other almost everyday, and Annie must've known about the project through their mother as Chloe informed her she already asked Amaya for permission.

She told Emi on the way to her house as she promised that they would work on the History assignment they were given together after.

It's been a week since she discovered Leo Moreno--the boy who hit her with his board. And since then, she's made sure that they don't cross paths in the hallways or communicate during history class.

Every time she finds his gaze turned to her, she sends him the meanest glare she could muster.

"No, it wasn't bad," She says crossing her arms over her chest and does a half shrug. "It was just a regular live stream. We talked about girls stuff like what to do when you buy the wrong size of skirt or how to figure out your feelings for someone you like."