7. a raven's claws

Gabriella 'Raven' Ramirez

Am I wrong for wanting some peace within my sanctuary?

Am I wrong for rebuking all negative energy in my life in all forms?

Now tell me, am I wrong for wanting to put a bullet between my aunt's eyes as she sits across from me emitting every bit of negativity her soul harbors while eyeing my house in disgust?

I do not live as she does. I do not like to be flashy and live lavishly. I prefer the simpler things in life, even though I have the means to live the aforementioned.

"Are you just going to sit there all day and say nothing or is there a reason that you are violating my space with your presence?", I questioned monotonously.

"Sweetie, is that any way to speak to your auntie?", she asked sweetly.

I tisked. It was far too nice of a way to speak to her if you asked me.

"Auntie, I'm in no mood for you today. What do you want?", I bit out, irritation getting the better of me.

"We have much to talk about, mi querida sobrina", she said with a humorless chuckle, a dark gleam in her eyes. (my darling niece)

I smiled softly to myself, my mind racing a million thoughts a second. Here she was. My auntie is in my domain looking every bit of the rich bitch that she is.

"Eso hacemos, querida tía. We have much to discuss. Would you like a drink?", I agreed standing from the couch to walk over to the bar I had tucked away in the corner of the room. (That we do, beloved auntie.)

I pulled up to Oscar's house parking behind his bright red low rider. As I said, I was not one for flash. Therefore, it came as no surprise to me when the Santos members occupying his front yard all turned to stare my all-black Hellcat down.

Usually, I would either walk to the head of the Santos' house or ride with him over here

Usually, I would either walk to the head of the Santos' house or ride with him over here. Therefore, none of the members knew what my car looked like. Hell, they probably thought that I did not own one at all due to every time I was spotted I was either on my feet walking somewhere or with Oscar occupying his passenger seat.