Anne Boonchuy/Jealous? (Not in amphibia)

Hiii, so I will probably make another Marcy chapter after this ehehe
Also am I making these too long lol? Oh well🤷🏼‍♀️

Y/n's P.O.V:

Today is our rehearsal for our schools play, and the first ones my friends made me try out for, Sasha, mostly. My friend and long time crush, Anne Boonchuy got the lead role! Good for her, I, on the other hand.... did not. I have the role as a tree but I'll be the best tree this school has ever seen. Plus it's not a big deal, I just did this for fun... the thing is, it's not fun having to watch Anne kiss someone else... THATS RIGHT, THE MENACE WHO WROTE THIS PLACE ADDED A KISS SCENE. And for what? Kiss scenes are overrated.. unless it's her and I... but that's not the point. She has to kiss this guy named Peter, who I hate by the way because he bullied me for like 3 years, and on top of that.. He's ugly.
Well the million paragraph long argument will have to come to a stop as I reach the theater department.
"Y/nnnnnn!!! Over here!" Anne yells, and everyone looks over to me. I give an awkward wave as I head up to the stage "Hey girl, you almost missed us.."Sasha says
"Sorry I was.. busy?"I say. "Uh huh, okay sure. Let's begin now"Sasha says in a suspicious tone, and you blush lightly.
*small lil time skip*
Oh no, it's the time I've been dreading...
"Oh it's time to seal our love..with a kiss"Peter says, and I just have to gag a bit.
"Oh, is there a problem here, Y/n?"Peter says, stopped the play and making everyone look at me. "Yeah, your face is ruining the play."I say, and Sasha and Anne bursts out in laughter and making Peters face turn red from embarrassment. "You really thought you Ate? That's why you're a tree."He says, and I roll my eyes "Yo mama"I say, and the teacher stands up "Okay! Enough!"she yells. "Everyone take a short break, then when you're done acting out come back."She says and I just storm off stage. Who does he think he is? It gets on my nerves. I walk past Marcy, who was backstage and just went outside. I sit at the nearby park, and just let out a sigh of relief.. if I didn't get out of there sooner I would've exploded from the tension, I swear.

Anne's P.O.V:

I watch as Y/n storms off to the backstage, and Peter laughs. "Stupid girl, she couldn't even get a proper part in a play."Peter says, and I almost turned red with anger
"That's why you need a play to have your first kiss."I say. "Oh no, not you too. I was actually starting to like you"He says, and Sasha tries so hard not to let out a laugh at him. "Ew. gross. Never in a million years, dude." I say, disgusted. I roll my eyes and walk off stage, and I see Marcy. "Hey, marc, where is Y/n?"I say
"Oh, she walked out a few minutes ago"she says, playing a video game. Wow I'm surprised she actually paid attention. "Thanks, I guess"I say and walk out the exit.
Where would Y/n go... the park, obviously.

Y/n's P.O.V:

I hear footsteps behind me and I naturally turn.. it's Anne.
"Are you okay?"Anne says, sitting next to me on a bench and facing her feet.
"Yeah, it's just Peter."I say . "Yeah I know, he sucks."she says. "I felt like I was suffocating up there"I said, in a sadder tone. "Yeah, it was pretty tense.. I'm just glad you're okay"she says and then turns her head towards me and I start blushing . "Hehe yeah, I don't think I'm going back to rehearsal today... I'll just seee you tomorrowwww hahahahah"I say completely freaking out after seeing her adorable face.
"Okay.. bye?"she says, very confused. And I grab my backpack and wave bye to her.
I am an idiot, I can't even act normal around her anymore... she probably thinks I'm stupid or something.. ugh let's just get home before I make an even bigger fool of myself.
*big ol TIME SKIPPPP*
I was at school and I spent the whole day avoiding my friends, Especially Anne... Not in a mean way, of course not.. but I just don't want my jealousy to come through like yesterday, and I am even debating going to rehearsal.. but I cannot let my friends down so I head to the theatre, and Everyone is there but Anne.
"Sasha, where is Anne?"I ask "She dropped out of the play.. so you better not either, or else"Sasha says to me, and I just walk out slowly and kinda scared of her and then I see Marcy
"Hey Marcyyy"I say "oh, hey Y/n.?"She says, very clearly focused on her game still.
"Have you seen Anne? I didn't know she dropped out of the play"I ask
"Oh yeah, she thought you were jealous she got the main roll and not you so she just dropped out. Anyway, I just got a new high score!!"Marcy says, and I felt so bad.
"That's great, Marc. Do you know where she is?"I ask
"She never came to school today."Marcy says. Oh crud, I messed up big time.
"I GOTTA GO-"I say and then basically run outta there.
As I'm walking to Anne's house I get a text message from her, and I almost feel relief.
But it's just a meme.
Omg, what.
Do I text her back? How do I make it better?
As the thoughts start racing she sends another text... meet her at the park we were at the day before... "ok.. seems easy enough"I sigh to myself then head back towards the school, where the park was. I soon see Anne in the same spot as yesterday.. wow she's so pretty. I walk up to her and sit down
"So I heard you dropped out of the play?" I say
"Yeah, but not for the reasons you think-"she starts
"I'm so sorry I made you feel like you had to drop out, I wasn't jealous of the fact you had the lead, Anne..."I say.
"That's not the real reason I dropped out, Y/n."She says, and I sit there very confused.
"I couldn't stand the thought of kissing someone.. who wasn't you."She says and I honestly can't believe what I was hearing, I probably had my mouth wide open from shock. "Hello?"she says, starting to blush .
"I.. I feel the same way, that's why I was acting weird yesterday"I say and she laughs
"I kinda guessed that, no one knows you better than me."she says and I blush from embarrassment. "So.. do you wanna go on a date with me?"she asks
"I would love too"

After that you guys started going on so many cute dates, even in amphibia.

Hey guys, this chapter took me so long I'm sorry 😭 at least it's out now, right?