Prefrence| They sneak out to see you

I'm making longer chapters and preferences(I don't even mean too btw😭)

Anne:

Y/n was having a metal breakdown at 2 in the morning over her favorite character on suspicion island being suspicious, and was so upset she texted her girlfriend, Anne.

Thought for at least 2 whole hours before deciding her love is too strong not to sneak out for you

"Oh gosh I am going to get murdered if I get caught."

Probably would just walk in through the door, which was ok if she would be caught because your parents liked Anne.

"Y/n you're being a little dramatic- IT WAS WHO?!"

*sobbing*

You're the one comforting her now, which was okay because you like any reason to hug Anne.

"Anne, I love you."You say, laughing

*she never got caught, but was questioned why she was so tired the next day.

Sasha:

It was kind of a routine at this point for her to randomly show up at your window in the middle of the night, especially since your parents weren't too fond of her.

She said it was her duty as you girlfriend to spend as much time as possible with you, even if it was ridiculously late.

You two lie in your bed together, talking about whatever Sasha is going on about,

"Sasha, I just wanna sleep, I have a test tomorrow."

"Ok but I want a kiss before I leave"She winks at you, making you blush

"Ok come here" you wink, and she comes closer..
*SMACK*
You promptly smack Sasha with a pillow and she begins to hold her face in betrayal.

"I'm going to sleep now, Sash... Goodnight."you say turning over in bed.

"I'm not leaving."Sasha says, flopping on top of you.

"STAP UR CRUSHING ME"You say, playfully

"I shall stay here forever muahahah"She says, rolling over and pulling you into hug.

"You're too good for me, Y/n"Sasha says in a lower, less playful tone than before.

"No, I'm just perfect for you."You say, then falling asleep in her arms.

*She got caught by your parents when she left in the morning but she obviously didn't care and continued the late night visits

Marcy:

Marcy had an argument with her parents and decided to sneak out and see you.
You had know idea Marcy would be knocking at your window in the middle of the night.

"Are you okay, Mar?"You say, helping her in through the window.

"I- yeah I just had a long day."She says, you can tell she's been crying.

"Wanna talk about it?" You ask

"Not really, I just wanna... lay down and be held."She says, giving you a weak smile.

"I can do that"You say, smiling trying to brighten the mood...

And that's exactly what you two did... all night, eventually leading to a short bit sweet kiss.. both of your guys' first kiss.

"I'm so lucky I met you."Marcy says.

*She was obviously caught but didn't get in much trouble luckily since you two were "close friends" in her parents eyes lol😅