Marcy Wu x Fem reader| Secret relationship💗

Word count 2377

Kinda popular cheerleader reader x Marcy.
Fluff towards the end, but it's trash lol
Trigger warning: harassment?
She/her pronouns for Y/n

 Fluff towards the end, but it's trash lolTrigger warning: harassment? She/her pronouns for Y/n

Y/n's POV:
Before school I met up with my secret girlfriend, Marcy Wu.
We met at the library, and since it is usually only us in there it wasn't hard to get to know each other and become close friends.

Soon enough I asked her out and she said yes with no hesitation.
The thing is no one would expect us to be dating, and we have been keeping it low key since our friends would definitely not mix.

We walk to school together, and she trips over nothing... then we part ways when we are almost there, but before we do I give her a kiss on the cheek and she blushes.
"Meet me after school, love?"She asks and I agree happily.
I watched as she walked away while playing some random game.. and then she tripped over air and fell.

"I'm good!"she said and I laughed too myself.

As I get to the school I see my best friend since 2nd grade, Haven, In the hallways.

I became a cheerleader with her this year because she wouldn't stop begging me, and I usually hang out with her and the cheerleaders.

"Hey havey, what's up?"I say, waving. "Y/n! Guess what"She says and I look at her with confusion on my face. "You and I are going to our first party tonight at Sasha Waybrights house!"
"Woah, who said I want to go to a party?"I ask, crossing my arms.

"Don't be silly, Y/n.. every cheerleader will be there.. and I Heard Jake will be there."She says elbowing me. Yeah. Jake. My crush in 3rd grade who I obviously didn't really like, I just said that so Haven would stop asking me about people I like.

"Yeah, I don't really like him anymore.."I say looking away from her.
"Oh come on, I know you do, Y/n."She says not really caring what I said and I let out a sad sigh. "Listen, haven... I have plans after school."I say, slightly blushing. "Well I'm sure they aren't important.. just skip them."She says, rolling her eyes.

"But I.. I'm seeing someone."I say, and she looks at me with widened eyes. "Woah! When were you going to tell me this?"She says, a little offended.

"Well that's what I've been trying to say-"Right before I can finish my sentence the school bell rang. "Oh, I have too go."I say, walking away from Heaven.
"Y/N!! Don't leave me! I need to know moreee!!"She says, in a whining tone and I laugh to myself.