Preference|How you met

I felt bad for not updating for a month so I'm giving you 3 chapters in one day (sorry if they're trash)
and I'm gonna write a Sasha, Marcy and Anne x reader! (Idk how, but I will.)
R u proud of me?😭

Anne:
Your parents knew each other and forced you guys to meet at a dinner they had planned.

"Hi I'm Anne" The girl you just met says, reaching her hand out.
You watched for a second kinda star struck before shaking it.
"I- I'm Y/n"you manage to get out and look away.
No one ever made you this shy before

"Cute..." Anne thought to herself before quickly shaking her head

"It's nice to meet you"She smiles at you, making you heart melt.

Yep. You have a huge crush already.

That was the start of a beautiful friendship turned relationship.

Sasha:

You decided to ditch school with a person you had just met 4 days before, her name was Bia and you only did it because you kind of had a crush on her... but Bia ditched you at the mall for another girl.

"hey you, random girl"
You turn your head to see a blonde girl towering over you since you decided to sit down at the food court.
"Why are you sad?"She asks, kinda in a bully way.
"I Just got ditched for a random girl."You say, apathetically.
"Oh.. you can tag along with me, my friends decided to stay in school today."She says, scoffing with the last part.
"Thanks.. my names Y/n"You say, standing up.
"Sasha."She says, taking your hand and leading you to wherever the trouble was.

-ik she's not trouble anymore but this is when y'all meet lol

Marcy:
You guys met through Anne, you were both shy at first but came out of your shell the more you started talking.

"NO WAYYY, you know that game?!?"Marcy asks in awe

"Duh!! Who doesn't."You say crossing your arms in a sassy 💁‍♂️ manner lol

"I have a good feeling about this friendship"Marcy says, and you guys link arms and walk off to wherever, leaving Anne behind.

And it was, but it was an even better romantic relationship.