²⁾ Bonding

Guinevere could be doing many other interesting things right now. For instance, playing dumb with all her friends, joining Lucky and Trevor's boring conversation, or she could just simply dance around the open field like she's some maniac.

Instead, she peacefully lays on her back on the grass, staring up into the giant swing set where Trevor and Lucky sat.

There was something strange about this Trevor kid. At least in her mind, she's never met anyone more awkward than him and that's saying something. Most times it physically hurts her to stand near him and hear him talk because of that reason. He's not actually seventeen and she knows this but she wonders why he lied and what's his actual age.

He could be like that one girl from The Orphan, Gwen thought with fear, maybe he's secretly super old. Ew.

Or not... Maybe he just lied so the clearly older teen could like him back.

Gwen suddenly stood up, strolling over to the pair on the swing as Trevor's rose tinted cheeks become apparent.

"What are y'all talking about?" She sung, skipping onto the swing as she hung from the edge and swayed the ropes back and forth.

"Whoa, be careful!" Trevor exclaimed with panic.

Lucky on the other hand, rolled her eyes, "Seriously, Gwen. Don't get yourself hurt."

"Oh don't worry, I won't." Gwen cheerfully grins, continuing to do her dangerous acts as the two other teens start to feel sick.

Lucky quickly stepped out of the swing, "I can't be in there, I'm gonna vomit."

She left the two alone, Trevor clinging to the side of the swing as his face turned red with fear. Gwen chuckled, finally stopping her scary movements before sitting down where Lucky once was.

"Hey." She said with fake suave, watching as Trevor grimaced across from her.

"Uh- Hi?"

"How are you liking it up here?"

"Like- Here, here? Or Summerville in general?"

The girl simply shrugged, "I don't know, which ever you'd like to answer. I'm just making conversation."

Trevor blankly stared at her before awkwardly giggling, "You, uh... You're quite weird, Spokes."