⁴⁾ Badass Sister

"OH MY GOD, TREVOR! SLOW THE HELL DOWN!"

Spokes clung onto the roof handle, her eyes shut as she pushed the urge down to vomit from how fast they were going.

Trevor was having the opposite experience. He was laughing with joy, banging at the steering wheel with excitement, "YES!"

"Oh, god... Oh, god... Fucking god..." Spokes mumbled to herself, breathing in and out to calm herself before opening her eyes for a split second and getting a glimpse of more of the recklessness.

"AHH!" She yelped, holding onto the seat for dear life as Trevor slammed his foot on the pedal and dangerously swerved in the dry grassy area, hollering out in glee over the feeling of freedom.

"You are going to be responsible for my death!" Spokes accuses with seriousness, opening her eyes to stare at Trevor.

Trevor snickered, whipping his head to eye her with a smirk, "Oh, c'mon. You gonna be a pussy about it?"

The girl glared at him, "Fuck you."

"M'yeah that's what I thought..." He mutters, never bothering to slam on the breaks even as the grassy fields started to end.

"Who is this impulsive, carefree boy I'm meeting?" Spokes asked with shock.

"Oh, Spokes. I've been here all along—"

"DUDE, WATCH OUT!"

Trevor gasped, failing to hit the breaks on time before the car literally flew a few feet into the air and roughly landed on the road in front of two little kids. The two teens panted, both of them taking glances at each other as they caught their breaths.

"You're crazy, you almost ran over tiny pedestrians!" Spokes points to the two kids who were looking at them with a weird mannerism.

Trevor didn't respond, only rolling the window down before putting on a bashful smile, "Er- Hey guys... What's up?"

Spokes' brows twisted with confusion as she gaped at the little girl with glasses and little boy with a whole microphone set.

"The sky." The girl nervously answered, fixing her glasses in a nerdy way, "What are you up to?"

Trevor blinked, his mouth going dry and instead he changed the conversation, "This is my sister." He introduced.