¹³⁾ And I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

BIG A/N:

alright, so y'all may hate me for this but ima skip whatever happens next bc i wanna get to the fluffy relationship stuff and tbh my motivation for this book is usually off and i think it's bc i put too much pressure on myself to write how the movie goes and for my book to follow the entire plot, but im better at enjoying what i write when i write relationship shit. so yeah...

again, i always go back and fix up my books after they're written so i wouldn't be surprised if i rewrote this sometime in the future

im not gonna end the book here but updates r gonna be slow still (i'm sorry) and they'll focus on more spokes and trev content rather then the ghostbusters plotline

anywaysss timeskip

trevor and phoebe now live in summerville officialy. trev's mom is dating gary. phoebe, podcast, trevor, lucky, and sometimes spokes r the new ghostbusters although i doubt ill focus on that

yeeeeeeeh less go

TIMESKIP: 4 months (October of 2021, Summerville)

"Oklahoma is an absolute shithole, I cannot wait to get out of here," Spokes thought out loud, her eyes entertained by the small television that played The Labyrinth.

"Well... where would you want to go?"

"I've always wanted to get out of here and live in LA after I turn 18."

Trevor hummed, stroking the girl's brown locks peacefully, "Hm, well I can't take you there, I'm broke."

"Stop being insecure about the money thing, I don't care..." Spokes declared, pulling herself away from the comfort of his lap and staring directly into his eyes, "Ever since my parents gave me a debit card filled with my college savings after Gary threatened to file a report on them for negligence, you've been really self conscious over your money situation."

Trevor glanced down at his now folded nervous hands, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Spokes pressed a hand to his face and chuckled, "With or without money you're still the hottest guy in Summerville."

"You really mean that?" Trevor grinned.

"Fuck yeah. Guinevere Spokes doesn't lie, bitch."

The two giggled with each other before Trevor smiled contently and pressed his lips to hers in a slow, passionate kiss. Spokes returned the kiss with equal passion, her body indistinctly hitting the pillows to allow Trevor to hover over her frame.

Suddenly the door swung open and Callie appeared, "Trevor can you- Shit, oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here, Spokes."

Spokes and Trevor pulled apart quickly. Trev rolled his eyes with irritation, silently urging his mom to get out.

"Mom, please get out."

"Okay, make sure to do your laundry. And use protection."

"Mom! We're fifteen!"

His mom left the room right after as Trevor's face was heated from embarrassment. Even a slight blush appeared on Spokes' face as she crossed her arms and sat against Trevor's headboard.