⁷⁾ The One With No Title, Haha

"Trevor! Oh my gosh!" Spokes exclaimed, crashing through his prehistoric bedroom window.

Trevor sat up on his bed, eye brows raising with surprise, "What the hell are you doing here!?"

"Oh gosh, where do I start―" Spokes whines, casually sitting herself down on his bed, making Trevor extremely nervous, "I went with Gary, your mom's boyfriend, to Walmart because I was hungry and he was nice enough to get me food—"

"Boyfriend?"

"Date! Whatever they are, that's not the fucking point."

She roughly huffs, getting back to what she was saying, "Anyways, while we were there marshmallows started like appearing as little mini people. And they were cute at first and then they started attacking! And then this big dog creature came dashing after us! And Gary—He-He told me to run and get help! So I did! But the cops didn't believe me, stupid Lucky's dad— And then when I came back for Gary he was gone! Missing!"

The teenage girl kept rambling, sweat building on her porcelain face as she ran out of breath. Trevor sat directly in front of her, sort of dozing her words out of his head and focusing on the fact that there is a girl on his bed. A girl on his bed. This is probably the closest he'll ever get to having one on the sheets, he thinks.

Trevor mindlessly tips his head to the side, studying Spokes' panicked facial features as she went on and on. And her peachy lips, folding up and down, going dry from each and every word.

Her pretty lips never shut up, Trevor thought.

Trevor wasn't thinking, it was almost like a reflex, and an automatic reaction. But his cold clammy hand raised to the girl's face and he gently cupped her cheek.

Spokes quickly shut up, brows furrowing with confusion, "I—Oh, uh- Um..."

The girl thickly swallowed, her anxiety building up as she felt the heat in her stomach fire up. Trevor didn't pull back, he firmly kept his hand there.

Suddenly, Spokes cleared her throat, "What the hell are you doing? Get off of me."

Her words spat out like venom but she honestly didn't mean to let them come out in such a mean way, it was just the reaction building up in her. As well as the frustration from what she had been through the entire day.

Trevor quickly brought his hand back to his side and gulped in a guilty way, avoiding all eye contact.

"Sorry." He stammered under his breath.

"It's fine." Spokes muttered, shutting her eyes in attempt to recollect herself, "It's just I was explaining and you had to go and make this shit cheesy, I don't even know—"

"You were rambling. I was trying to get you to shut up and calm down."

"So you're saying I talk a lot?"

"No! No! Well, I mean—"

She gasped, standing up and away from his bed, "You dick!"