Chapter 2: Play The Game

{Sam's POV}

I get home to see another car outside, holding some papers, I walk to the house, and see the government is there...the same fuckers who took away my daughter. "Ay! Sam! Is it to late to take Maggie?" "..." I just stare at him, first, he takes my daughter away..., now he's trying to take my fucking wife?! I look at Maggie, she has a uncomfortable look on her face. I look back at those fuckers. If they touched her, I swear to fucking god I will kill them without hesitating. "Well she is mine so yeah it's to late." I say that sternly, hoping that they won't touch her. They walk up to me, "Listen pal, heh.., I was thinking....,maybe we could work something out like uhm I don't know. If you give me your wife, I'll give you your daughter back." I look at him for a few good seconds, enough time for my fist to squeeze up into a fist. Then I punched them.

Next thing I knew, I pinned them to the ground repeatedly punching him in the face. Maggie is standing there, shocked. Breathing heavily, I stop. I get off him, his face fucked up. I look at Maggie, she looks at me. "...Sam....w-why did you do that? He was joking-" "I'm not an idiot, Maggie, I know that look on your face, he try to touch you, didn't he. He tried to get you to like him. Didn't he?" She looks at me with a scared expression, "...y-yes....h-he did.." That bastard deserves to burn in hell. I walk up to Maggie to hug her. "It's ok Maggie, if anyone decides to do that, please.., tell me." "O-o-ok.."

A few minutes later, they wake up, and walk up to me 'tap tap'. They tap my shoulder. "Hey you asshole, the only reason why I'm here is to tell you about something, not to get with your wife. The thing I needed to tell you guys is that there's a game where we have people play to get the things the lost. So, if you play, you'll get your daughter back. And hey maybe, Sam and Maggie, won't be such an asshole and smile more. Haha!" He leaves. We stand there, I know she wants to play it. For Charlotte.