Chapter 3: New Neighbors

{Linda's POV}

I hear an announcement over the speakers. "Hello happy campers! Today we have a new happy camper on street a13! So please, welcome them and give them their happiest moments here!" The announcement ended. "Hey...babe?" "Yeah?.." "I think we just got a new neighbor.." "Really?!" "Yeah.." I talk to my husband about the new neighbors. "How are you so certain that they are our neighbors," "Well the only house on this street that's available is the one beside us, you goofball!" "Oh yeah! Silly me! Haha!" His laughter trails off, we hear the car. They pull up into their driveway. "Hey uhm I'm going to see if they need help." I walk outside and see this cute girl. I walk up to her, my husband won't mind, right? "Hey! Oh sorry! Did I startle you?" "Uhm..yeah a little." Her laugh is cute, "So uhm, what is your name?" Oh! My name is Linda! What's your name, Dear?" "My name is Maggie! Nice to meet you." Her name is cute, everything about her is cute. "Sk would you be able to have dinner? We always do this for anyone who's new and if they want to!" "Uhm sure! I'm down, but I don't know if my husband would be good with it." My heart sank a bit, "Uhm..,ok!"

Her husband is nice. He said he's down for it as well. I guess I'll have to tell my husband about what's happening. This'll be fun..