Chapter 3

January 23rd, 8 PM
When Y/N was picking up Evan's bedroom, she picked up some drawing, it showed some violent depiction of a black bear killing him with a chicken, fox, and bear that was titled "Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare foxy, and The Nightbear" with black crayon pointing to them "The hell?" Y/N muttered picking up another one it was a happier drawing that showed him and Josh happy together in a sunny grass field the rest drawings were still gory some showed his sister dying to a clown animatronic with a claw extended from her stomach.

Y/N folded them and put them in her pocket and found where William was at, Y/N showed him the photos "Yeah those are what he's been dealing with besides the Fredbear one, Fredbear- Evan always draws Fredbear. The nightmares are the ones with that fox, chicken, rabbit, and black bear. There's no way to stop them besides trying to wake him up so he doesn't scream too loud like last time" he said sighing "Oh" Y/N said sighing and walked off

-later that night-
Y/N woke up, having a strange feeling of being watched. She was still laying on the couch when she rubbed her eyes and adjusted to the dark she was staring up at a mishappen fox creature he smiled at Y/N he clawed at her hair "I love your [hair color] hair" he whispered picking her up by the throat. Y/N shrieked loudly trying to get him off but he dug his nails in then she saw someone flicker their flashlight. Y/N realized it was Evan, "Stop!" Evan yelled but got picked up by a black bear he shrieked in fear "Daddy!" he wailed as the bear dragged him away, Evan tried to fight but the bear overpowered him. The fox creature let Y/N go after an orange bear scolded him and he left with the orange bear. Y/N saw he walked off to where Evan was, she checked the basement door in Mr. Aftons study office noticing it was wide open.

Y/N gasped and immediately ran to Evan's room since she heard him crying, he was standing in a corner of the room staring at the corner crying and mumbling

"Don't look up"

So Y/N stupidly looked up and shrieked seeing it was a black mass that was writhing several black tentacles shot down she ran off out of fear. Then she heard Evan scream then eventually he fell silent. Y/N heard a heavy thud come from Evan's room she glanced at his open bedroom door, unable to see into the darkness. "Evan? Is that you?" She stammered "I'm fine," he said coming out of the room but his once beautiful green eyes were now a deep crimson red he had a creepy grin on his face Y/N screamed as he was about to charge at her then a white rabbit animatronic picked him up "Evan fight it!" She snapped (A/N:What had happened-When the tentacles shot down they pulled Evan into the mass and since Evan was emotionally weak about Josh, Nightmare used that and got control of Evan's body) "Evan please fight him" Josh's spirt cried "Don't touch me you fucking bitch!" Evan yelled in a demonic British voice that was way deeper than his father. "Don't hurt him!" Y/N snapped about to kick the white rabbit animatronic but she quickly shoved her before Evan could grab her. She managed to restrain Evan again. "Do you want to get killed!" The white rabbit animatronic yelled at her as Evan attempted to claw at her "N-No" She muttered "Then go!" She snapped "Evan come on, think of something happy" Josh's spirit muttered as she saw Josh was crying.

Evan was screaming, thrashing and clawing at The White Rabbit as the white animatronic rabbit morphed into a beautiful slim girl with blonde hair wearing a light blue dress attire with blue heels, "Evan please stop listening to him, listen to me! I'm still your friend right?" Josh's spirit asked as Y/N saw more tears fall down his face. The girl let out an depressed sigh as she had to tie Evan up in a chair from the dining room. She pulled out a needle from a small white purse, she pulled out a vial containing a dark blue liquid, she put some of of the liquid into needle, and pricked Evan in the bicep with the needle injecting the dark blue liquid into Evan. Y/N saw Evan's eye's dilate.  "What are you doing!" Y/N asked her she wiped Evan's wound and held a gauze to his bicep later throwing out the gauze and Evan's head bandages in bathroom garbage. Y/N saw the woman untie him as he fell to the floor and had a seizure, after the seizure stopped, he projectile vomited black blood all over the floor then on the wall when he tried to stand up. Y/N covered her mouth smelling the strong scent of sulfur in the vomit.  Then Evan fell over passing out. "Evan come on wake up" The woman whispered ignoring her question then the girl went into Evan's room, "Really Jack! picking on an innocent little boy!" The girl yelled at someone in Evan's room then Y/N heard a demonic growl and the girl scream "It's all your fault you brat!" Josh's spirit yelled punching her. Evan mumbled something and then coughed harshly "It's okay baby bear, take your time" The woman whispered picking up Evan, putting him on the couch. Then she quickly grabbed her her throat and Y/N gasped and tried prying off the woman's hand but the woman choked her. "What are you screaming about now" William scoffed coming into the living room, turning on the light seeing the projectile black vomit, the small puddle on the wall and the huge one on the floor when he had first been injected with the blue liquid. "H-h" Y/N wheezed but couldn't produce a word the woman gasped seeing William "Shit" The woman muttered as Y/N blacked out hearing Evan giggling saying "Night-Night!"

-6 minutes later-
Y/N woke up gasping, laying on the couch she saw the TV was on a static channel. Y/N went to Evan's room to see if he was okay but his door was locked so she went back to the couch and fell asleep.