THE CHANGE

After 8 years

Nelson kyle, the new mayor of harbour city. Nelson was very hardworking and  always fought for justice. He tight-lipped the russian mafia.the russian mafia planned to get rid of him.

The mayor was assassinated when he was at meeting. "Emma! Did you hear about the mayor?", Asked vince. "Ya i heard about it", said emma. "Don't you think that this city is becoming like gotham in batman. If it is then one should stand to help everyone" said vince. " You can be that one to stand for us",said emma "Ya sure i will, but think when i will become the batman i will meet joker, that day will be the happiest day of my life"said vince. "Or i can be the joker also, that will be even cool, hey emma when we grow up and i become the joker please don't tell anyone ok?" Said vince, "ok", said emma.
Jake Bert's company provides security to the people and to the vip ones. Jake's company provided security to the mayor. Jake's arm got injured because he fell from stairs. He is getting ready because his appointment is fixed with harbour's best doctor Shruti Sen. "I have to go now my appointment is fixed with Dr. Shruti Sen" said Jake and rushed to his car. When he reach half of his destination he get a phone call "Sir! Please check the news, fast!", Said jake's assistant. Jake opens a news channel in his phone. " Now we are coming to our next headline, mayor of harbour city is assassinated. When he was at his meeting he got assassinated ", said the news repoter. Jake got panick because under his company one was assassinated. He told his driver to drive back to his house. Jake reached his home and again he turned on the news channel. After watching the news he was about to faint but he manages to get control on him. "Now what?", Asked eva
"Right now, i am not able to answer this question", said jake. After this incident, peoples trust got shattered because they were seeing this for the first time in harbour. Peoples trust got lost from Jake's company. His name became a joke,his employees were leaving his company and he got bankrupt. 3 months passed, Jake had nothing to feed his family. These things broke Jake and Eva. "Are we doing right?" Asked eva, " i guess not but we have to", said Jake. "What vince will think about us after this?", Asked eva, "Vince will write his fortune by his own and i am sure that he will do his best.", Said jake. They took the poison, put in their water and drank. Vince reached his home and saw his parents lying on the sofa with a poison in their hands. He rushed to them and started crying and scream, he then called an ambulance and rushed to hospital.  "I'm sorry Vince we couldn't save them", said Doctor. Vince wasn't crying but deep he was broken. Emma was at field trip from school. She arrived next day to harbour then she heard this news and she gets emotional. She was in guilty that she wasn't with vince at his bad time. She attended the funeral of his parents. When she went to talk to vince he didn't reply. Vince couldn't manage to take these things and ran away after his parents funeral.When tom willson heard this news he gets emotional and he thought that this city's future are in mafia's hand. Tom sent Emma to foreign for her further studies.