CITY OF CLOWNS

Vince or you should say Joker, returned harbour to show harbour it's face. On the other side Batwoman was at its peak, everyone was afraid of her. Criminals and mafias do their meetings at daytime because they had a fear of Batwomen. At day time she's emma because of work at her corp and at night she was Batwomen. Joker robbed the bank of mafia's, mafias and criminals used to deposit their black money at that bank. Joker robbed around 5 billion dollars from that bank. They held a meeting for their robbed money and Joker also came at last. Everyone was shock to see him there. "You robbed our money,  why?" Asked one of the man from Joker "to giving attention to your little penny why don't you give attention to Batwoman. What have happen to you all? Why don't you held your meetings at night?. The answer is Batwoman, she had shown your real faces to harbour, look at you then and now, you were the most powerfull people of the harbour, what happened now?" Said Joker. "So your point is?" Asked one the men, "we have to kill Batwoman" said Joker, everyone starts laughing, "so if it that easy why didn't you do that before?" Asked one of the men, "if you are good at anything never do that for free" said Joker. "So how much do you need?", Asked one of the men, "i don't need money i just need every mafia's and criminal's details in CD", said Joker and everyone starts laughing again. "If you need to take things seriously call me at this number", said Joker, he put a Joker's card on the table and left the meeting. Batwoman heard Joker's name and she went into search of him. She was standing on one of the highest building's roof of harbour and observing the city, "you looking for me?", Said Joker and Batwoman turned around. They were looking at each other. "What are you?", Asked Batwoman "Aah come on Bats i thought you are different but you are one of them", said Joker, "i heard you are helping this city, why? This city is getting what it deserves. I will not let you ruin this", said Joker and attacked Batwoman. Batwoman got a punch from him and smoked the area by smoke grenade, when smoke disappeared Joker had gone. But she noticed one thing when she got a punch from him, she noticed a broken nail on one of his fingers. She saw this before when she met vince last time because she used to recognise him everytime when vince scare him with horror costumes. Batwoman went her house and started doing research on him. On other hand Joker burned the 5 billion dollars which he robbed.