BATWOMAN- II

Tom willson threw a party in the celebration of emma's graduation. Every rich and powerfull people of the city attended the party. The party went peacefully and well. After party tom and the powerfull people of the city held a meeting, the meeting's moto was to stop mafia's of the city together. Mafia's get to know about the meeting. The meeting gets over, everyone went to their home. At the dark night of the harbour city when everyone was sleeping and a very silent noise was reverberating in the willson's mansion. Everyone was sleeping in the mansion except emma, she was studying. 4 men from mafia sneaked into the mansion. One of the men's gun slipped of his and a little noise was created. Emma heard that noise and thought it was some sort of insect or something But emma still gets up to check. 4 men sneaked into the tom's room, emma was also going to tom's room to check if he is ok or not. When she about to open the door, mafia had killed the tom with knife. Emma started shouting, 4 men were exiting from window and emma grabbed one of them and saw the symbol of mexican mafia. The man with the gun shoots emma's hand and she had to leave the man. Jarred come to tom's room and called an ambulance they took tom to hospital but he died in the way to hospital. Emma was very very sad and furious at the same time. When tom's funeral was done, she started making a bulletproof suit and equipment as she saw in batman. After the hardwork of 5 months she prepared her BATWOMAN suit and equipment with the help of jarred. At the dark night of harbour something was about to happen which will change the future of harbour. She got the location of mexican mafia's base, she wore her suit and broked into the base of mexican mafia. There were more that 50 people, she fights with everyone and knocked out each she called the police and she gave them into the hands of police. The harbour got his new hero a hero from which everyone was scared.