THE FALL

Vince ran away after his parents funeral. When he take control on himself he, decided that he will not go to harbour again and he will do something here only. He saw a circus there, he went to the circus in hope that he will get work there. He got the work to clean the circus . He had never done this before thats why he was very bad at it. He was humiliated everyday and everytime. People who work there and the audience everyone humiliated him and sometimes assaulted him. He left that job and joined a factory as factory worker. Factory's name was ACE CHEMICALS. At there also he get humiliated. Vince was tired of this and his mental health got weak. He started hallucinating about his parents. Day by day his mental health got weaker and weaker. He started to talk with himself, he tell his all the problems to himself. He slowly started to become a psycho. He was standing above the cauldron, he was sad and lost in his own thought. After all this he learn one thing that, if you want to survive in this world you need to be mean otherwise the world will use you. All these thoughts were going in his mind while he was working. He was standing very close to the edge suddenly someone shouted "vince!" he gets up from his thoughts, his legs slipped and fell in the cauldron filled with 40% concentrated sulphuric acid. Everyone started shouting and pulled vince out of the cauldron. Everyone was thinking that he is dead but vince heart beat was still beating. Ambulance was called immediately and carried the vince. On the way of an ambulance to the hospital a tragedy happened, ambulance met with an accident. Everyone died instead of vince. Vince managed to escape from there and spend the whole night in the dark wood. When he was lying near a tree he was thinking that he managed to escape and this is his second life. He wants to spend this life with fun and everything which makes him happy. By this time he has become a psycho. He was walking on the road in the dark night, a car was parked at the side of the road. There was some problem in the engine, the owner of that car was upset and trying to fix the problem. Vince reach to him and vince about to ask him something, the car's owner said,"hey you disgusting ugly looking man stay away from my car it is worth of millions". Vince did not like that and smashed his head in the window of the car. Car's owner was dead. He Took his cloths, food and everything which he saw. He found this funny and want to do more. But the problem striking his head is his name, he said,"everyone thinks that i am dead which is perfect for me". He want a new name. He started looking here and there, suddenly his eyes struck on the mirror. He was looking himself and when he look himself for the first time, his skin was bleached and become white and his hair was also got bleached and become green his suit was purple and a shirt inside was sky blue. The first thing which came into mind when he saw himself in the mirror was a funny character or you should say JOKER.