One shot

This will be a one shot, but if you guys want more, than I'm more than happy to write more. Just let me know. Now, onto the story.

Two people, female felines, could be seen running away from a trio of people.

The obvious mother and daughter pair tried to run as fast as they can through the forest. Once they came into a clearing, both could be seen with the light of the moon.

 Once they came into a clearing, both could be seen with the light of the moon

The mother ran across the clearing and into more woods, before something big and heavy impacted her back, causing her to trip over a tree root and drop her daughter

The child tried to get her mother to get up, but she twisted her ankle when she tripped over the root.

It didn't take long for their 3 pursuers to catch up to them.

"Nice throw!" One of them laughed.

"Thanks." The thrower said.

"Ha ha! Let's get this over and done with, I want to get in on the loot back at the village!" The final man shouted.

The mother looked at her daughter and told her to run through tear filled eyes. The daughter refused to leave her mother there.

It wasn't until her mother pushed her away, and her noticing the 3 bandits right behind her mother, that she finally ran.

She didn't get very far, because she also tripped over a root that was sticking out of the ground.

"Deal with the kid. We'll deal with the woman." The one in the center said to the one on his right.

"No please! Not her!" Her mother pleaded.

"Shut up!" The leader said, kicking the mother in her side.

The little girl backed away from the bandit coming towards her. She had gotten so afraid and desperate, that she started calling out for help, even though she knew no one would come.