Chapter 3

It was a normal day for Rhodes Island, in that there was a bunch of chaos that was being caused by certain operators.

All the noise was coming from one of many cafeterias on the land ship. This one however, was for operators only.

Many of the operators were currently eating lunch and watched as children climbed all over and played around Rhodes Island's newest operator, who was simply called Spartan.

No one knew his name and he wasn't one to speak much. He was stoic and always calm. Not to mention he was one of their strongest operators.

His armor and gear looked far more advanced then anything that was currently being made, but no matter how many times they asked, Spartan either said classified, or just stared at the questioners until they backed away.

They couldn't even get him to take off his helmet to eat, much to the chagrin of the medical staff.

All in all, they didn't really care after a few months of working with him, they were just glad to have him on their side.

Here we are! A short and simple filler chapter until I can find out what to do next.

Also sorry for not updating in like, months, but some things happened and right now I'm trying to look for a new job so don't expect me to upload this story specifically for quite a bit, since I don't know where I want to go with this story.

I know I want to introduce more Spartans and the UNSC, but I don't know how yet.

Anyway, I'll see y'all when I update this story!