04

the next week got canceled, much to your enjoyment. ua is doing renovations on ground beta so they decided to give the students a week off.

bakugou knocks on your door and walks in after a moment to find you still dead asleep.

"you gotta get up, y/n..." he mumbles, bending down to your height on the bed. he looks at you sleeping, love taking over his features.

he watches your chest rise and fall with every breath, your face relaxed, hair covering a portion of your face and taking up some of the pillow.

all he wants is to hold you, lay down with you, kiss you, love you, be there for you. he wants you.

bakugou's hand moves the hair out of your face, playing with parts of it. a sad look overcasts his face when he remembers that just a few days ago denki broke up with you and here he is, being selfish and wanting you. he's so selfish, but with you, he wants to be selfless (as well as selfish, but you get it).

he sighs and ignores every part of him telling him this is a stupid idea and he would regret it; he stands up and moves around you, laying behind you. he gets under the covers and holds you close by the waist. you start to lean into the newfound warmth he's providing, by doing this a smile appears on bakugou's face.

he plays with your hair until both of you are lulled to sleep.