08

more and more days passed and each time, bakugou stayed by your side. he was soft, cuddly, worried about you, nice, more. he's just so, so amazing towards you, and the fact its only to you... it makes you a lot happier than it should. it makes your heart pound softly each time he does something for you.

however, this happened a lot of the time someone did something nice for you. so why is this any different?

why should you think differently now that things with denki are done?

denki...

hes been on your mind sometimes. not too much but still, it hurts, knowing he went for someone else when you were fully dedicated.

kinda puts a dent in your confidence. :/

but bakugou; katsuki. he fills that dent, even just a small bit. and its nice. having someone there for you and helping you. its really, really nice.

currently, [show/anime] is playing on the tv while he sits against the wall, your head in his lap while his fingers massage your scalp. he doesnt stop either, paying too much attention to the tv to notice what you were thinking.

he was only watching this for you after all, so he felt obligated to pay attention.

katsuki starts to realize how much of a simp he really is for you.

doing all this stupid, lovey dovey shit when he could be training or focusing on school. but no, he decides to sit on your bed, watching some dumb anime, just for you.

and yet, he didnt mind one bit.