05

bakugou woke up before you much to his favor. he wanted to so he could leave first and save the humiliation you would give him. who would of thought that as soon as he can, he snatches you up and tries to make you fall for him.

reminding himself of that, dunce face broke your heart. his face scowls. he gently pushes himself off the bed to open the door and close it softly behind him.

honestly, how could that asshole do that?! he broke your heart and then does shit with jiro, what the hell?!

he opens denki's door harshly only to find the blond in bed with another girl, both naked under the covers dead asleep.

his eyes widen in disbelief at the sight. denki, your ex, not even a week after he breaks up with you, goes to sleep with jiro?! god, he knew it was right not to trust them.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" bakugou exclaims. the two in bed jump awake in shock, jiro using the blanket to cover their chest.

"bakugou?!" denki's eyes widen at the explosive blond; he knew he fucked up, big. fucking. time.

"YOU DECIDED TO FUCK HER?! I KNEW I COULDNT TRUST YOU! WHAT THE HELL?!" he rushes to denki, choking him once he gets close enough. bakugou's mind only running on pure anger, not even realizing his actions until someone is pulling him off of denki.

"woah! bakugou! calm down!" kirishima yells, holding him back from charging at denki again.

"YOUR AN ASSHOLE! A LYING ASSHOLE! YOU HURT Y/N AND THEN SLEEP WITH JIRO?! AFTER SHE SAID THEY DIDNT KNOW SHIT, YOU BOTH WENT AND FUCKING SLEPT TOGETHER?!" by now a crowd as surrounded the dorm door, including you.

"bakugou! calm down!" you rush over to him, helping kirishima calm him down. he looks at you and immediately his face softens. your eyes are teary but they have yet to fall, eye bags prominent; you looked like a mess. you had just rolled out of bed after all.

"fucking fuck..." he exasperates, taking a deep breath and walking out of the room.

everyone looks at you with shock and concern, especially jiro. denki looks shocked he got choked, not taking in all that happened.

you run out of the room embarrassed going to your own.

what the fuck is going on?

so much drama—you just wanna relax.

alcohol? drugs? who knows?

your eyes start to leak with the tears you were holding back, soft sobs escaping your body. a knock comes from the door, you turn over and allow them in. the door closes before a voice is heard, "scoot over." you look up and see bakugou with his laptop, a blanket and the hoodie you had left on the floor.

confusion takes over your face but comply anyway, scooting over towards the wall so he has room. he lays down, putting the blanket on top of you both, the latop on his lap and the hoodie on yours.

you turn over completely so your facing him. bakugou looks away before mumbling something, "sorry," is what you caught.

you laugh for a moment but accept his apology nonetheless. you cuddle up his to him—hoodie now on—while his arm automatically wrapped around your shoulders. he plays what he knows to be your comfort show, miraculous ladybug. you smile at him, "thank you," you say quietly and rest your head on his chest.

"whatever." he smiles and plays with your hair, the both of you relaxing in one another's embrace.