07

bakugou laid there with random episodes going on in the background (not that he minded). he played with your [hair color] hair in awe at how it glided through his fingers.

you stirred in your sleep, opening your [eye color] eyes ever so slowly, blinking as well to help easy the adjustment to the light. "good evening. ready to eat dinner?" he asks softly as to not startle you. you look up at him with a soft smile, your exhausted eyes threatening to fall back asleep yet your head nods.

"come on, up up." bakugou helps you up and out of bed. you stretch and walk, your legs staggering slightly.

he guides you to the kitchen from your floor using the elevator. "what do you wanna eat?"

now being more awake, you answer, "uhhh... [food]?" he nods and gets onto making it. you sit on the counter near him swinging your legs back and forth. when bakugou has a break, he walks over and hugs you, your legs now on either side of him, chest to chest. his arms are wrapped around your waist, but he moves them momentarily to adjust your own to his shoulders, putting them back.

he hums in content before sadly leaving to continue his food for the both of you.

"eat up." he slides the plate over to you and one for himself, taking your hand in his own, guiding you back to your room.

"simp, haha." you mumble.

"and youre not?"

"touchè."

bakugou opens the door and walks to your bed, so you close it behind you. he lays down, giving you room to join him in which you do.

"bakugou?" you ask.

"hm?"

"why do you treat me like this? with kindness, love, respect?"

"because youre the only one of these shitty losers who deserve it."

his statement makes you smile.

"thanks."

"no problem, shitty girl."