ALL IS WELL

"Sam, we're home!" John Winchester called into the house.

"DAD! DEAN! I missed you so much!" Sam shouted from the living room. Both his dad and his brother came running into the living room. Sam ran to them and hugged them both.

"Missed us?" Dean repeated with confusion. Then he noticed a broken snow globe on the floor. "What did you do while we were out? Smash snow globes?"

"I didn't break it! It must of broken when you guys escaped!" Sam explained. Dean looked down and noticed Sam was all scratched up.

"What the hell happened to you? I told you to count all the windows, not put your knee through them," Dean went on.

"Alright enough," John stepped in. "Sam, get yourself cleaned up. We brought home dinner."

"Yeah, we got a lot to celebrate," Dean said.

"You're talking about the case you're on?" Sam asked. John and Dean exchanged a concerned look with each other.

"Of course, what else would we be talking about? Sam, are you okay?" John asked. Sam shook his head to clear the fog in his head. He couldn't understand how they didn't remember being captured by a spider witch living in the walls and eating the souls of children.

"I think so," was all he could reply. John walked down the hall to go set up dinner. Dean helped Sam to the bathroom to bandage him up. All seemed back to normal, but something still didn't feel right.