Just like the fanfics(simulation)

I sit down quietly on the bullhead that's taking me and others to Beacon Academy. Not that i don't want that, it's just....i don't know how to socialize.

My attention is drawn to the newscast on Vale News Network playing nearby, talking about the robbery and Roman's death while showing his mug shot.

Cyril: The robbery was led by ex-nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick. Who killed him remains a mystery. If you have any information on the killer's whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa.

The mugshot changes to Lisa Lavender, with a photo of faunus demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...

I scoffed that this. Faunus, or Satyr in Greek, were worshipped and live in harmony with humans of my world. I hate Rwby so much. Actually, i hate Remnant. I should leave the team alone lol.

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it. Now's a good time to see if anything changed in the timeline by listening to Yang and Ruby.

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon!

Yang: Who's that?

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Lol. The universe is listening.

Yang: Oh.

Glynda: You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world. (disappears)

Ruby: (among several other cries of surprise) Oh, wow! Look, you can see Signal from up here!

Ruby and other students look through the glass walls at the town below.

Ruby: I guess home isn't too far after all!

Yang: Beacon's our home, now.

The two hear a passenger groaning and hunched over nearby, running to the back of the ship.

Yang: Well... I guess the view isn't for everyone. (rolls her eyes)

Bitch.

I went over to Jaune and gave him a trash bag. I don't know how much he vomits, but i never had a problem that wasn't solved with a trash bag. Or a ketchup bottle.

Yellow vomit into the bag for a few seconds.

Jaune: Thanks. I'm Jaune Arc.