The Grimm That Saved Christmas

DriftAsh: Short chapter today. Also I'm not good at rhyming, so please be nice. ;-;

John=Rev
______________________________________

John woke to the morning and all of its glory.

Though it was quite concerning, for he awoken and found himself quite broken.

Riddles with gun and knife wounds, he move slightly and made some nasty sounds.

John: Fuck....what happened last night?

'You made quite a noise last night'. A Voice in John's head said.

'And the explosives you ignited was quite a delight.' Another Voice finished.

John: ....Why are you guys rhyming?

'I literally don't know. Dog?'

'Don't call me that, pest. Anyway, it's Christmas. We thought it was fitting.'

John: Well stop. It was really quite shitty.

'Did you just rhymed?'

John: No! Even if i was, that was bad rhythm.

'You're no fun...'

John got up from his bed and went over to the opened window, feeling the winter air on his face.

This put him at ease.

From his shitty motel, he could see people trying to go about their day in the deep snow.

John: Almost done. This place will be free of the White Fangs.

Last night, John made quite a stir. But it seems all he could remember was a blur.

A red blur.

He slashed and stabbed, all in the slaughter and he all hard was laughter.

John: Did you just rhythm "slaughter" with "laughter"?

....yes.

John: .....I'm gonna kill myself.

Wait! I'll stop!

John: You promise?

I promise.

John: Good. Let's get back to work.

He walked away with the window and look upon his white board, with White Fang information written on it.

John crossed out a area of the board. On closer inspection, it seems he crossed out one of White Fang's base. There's only one left. Directly in the middle of town.

The White Fangs had made their moves in Windpath, Mistral. But John isn't here for the White Fangs. He was also here for the criminals that used this place as their playground.

And he will kill each and every one of them before New Year.

It was already Christmas eve, so he better get ready.

When his wounds healed, it was already night. Wanting to put a end to the crimes of this city, he wasted no time and went in a murderous rampage as he made his way to the last White Fang base.