Extremely Late Halloween Special

Ruby is laying in bed, asleep, and suddenly bolts awake with stars in her eyes.

Ruby: It's October 31st!

Ruby falls out of bed, landing next to Weiss, who looks afraid.

Ruby: Do you know what today is?!

Weiss: Hallo-

Ruby: It's my birthday!

Weiss: What? Your birthday?

Blakeis startled by Ruby's shouting, leaning back away from her. On her bed on the other side of the room, Yang rolls her eyes.

Yang: Yyyup.

In the hallway, Rev was causally walking Beacon during lunch hour. He wasn't hungry, not like he can get hungry, he just wanted to go on a walk.

He ignores all of the Halloween decorations and flyers for a party. He was completely out of it until....

Rev: Oh shit!!

This startled everyone around him. He then bolt it towards Mercury's dorm since he's the closest and frantically knock on his door.

Rev: MERCURY! MERCURY!

Mercury quickly opened the door for Rev.

Mercury: WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?

Rev:(waving and smiling) Hi.

Mercury: .....

Rev: .......

Mercury:(waving and smiling) Hi.

Rev: The fuck you standing there for? Let's go get Sun.

Mercury: -_-

In the city of Vale, Pyrrha is wearing a fake moustache stands in line with Nora, in a nurse hat, Ren wearing groucho glasses, and Jaune wearing a red mask and Ruby's cloak, in front of a store.

Everyone: Trick or treat!

Shopkeep leans out of the store and mumbles approvingly before retreating inside, tossing each of the students a candy bar.

Ruby: Iiit's my birthday!

The others toss their candy into Ruby's bag; Nora and Jaune cry, staring longingly, all while a being is staring at their direction.

????: It's my birthday too.

In Rev's dorm room.

Sun: Okay, so, we have a....?

Rev: The Headless Horseman.

Sun: Okay. Tell me whose that again?

Rev:(clears throat) Back on Earth, stories of riders with no heads was shared throughout the world. Ireland has the Dullahan, and in Germany they have a race of headless riders called revenant.

Mercury: And here on Remnant, we have something familiar. But instead of being an undead, it's a unique Grimm. Appears once every year, on Halloween.

Rev: It's strange because it's not even close to Halloween. Bro is way off.

Sun: Um, Rev, it's-

Mercury signaled him to stop talking, so he did.

Sun: Okay. And you know this how?

Rev: As the Kin-.....