Chapter 4: Not "Together Together"

I could feel my soul burning up to a terrible degree as i fell deeper into the Grimm Pool. Only leaving my mind and memories behind.

The process of ripping my flesh off of my charred bones and the burning of my blood as they're being replaced with crude materials was, to say the least, extremely painful. And don't get me started on my eyes. All of this...just to be a Grimm.

I now know how Salem felt.

The deeper i went into the dark abyss, the greater the pain. I couldn't even scream because the Grimm Pool already took my lungs.

'Wake up.'

Huh?

'Wake up.'
'Wake up.'
'Wake up.'
'Wake up.'
'Wake up.'
'Wake the fuck up.'

I jolted awake and took a deep breath. I spotted Nora waking Ren up.

Nora: Wake up, lazy butt! (dashes to the side)

I guess she accidentally woke me up.

Lie Ren gets up with a groan as Nora hounds him.

Nora: (singing) It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!

I smiled at that stupid sight. Such meaningful friendship.

'Did you had a good sleep?'

Oh great.

'No he didn't, dumbass! He had a fucking nightmare!'

The world around me suddenly turned dark as different types of Grimms that are barely visible surrounded me.

'Like a little bitch!'
'Don't you dare talk to the King that way!'
'Well it's true!'
'You three shut up.'
'Don't tell me to shut up!'

Rev: -_-

'Silence.'

All the Voices quieted themselves when they hear Him.

The one Voice that sounds familiar, but can't place my fingers on it. I always wanted to see what Grimm that Voice is, but He's always out of sight. How mysterious.... -_-

Someone snapped their fingers in front of me, which thankfully sent me back to reality.

Jaune: You okay? You looked pretty out of it.

Rev: I'm fine....i just zoned out.

Jaune accepted my excuse and went to locker room after getting breakfast.

I see Ren loading StormFlower and Nora talking to him.

Nora: I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! (gasps) A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?

Ren: ..... Nora?

Nora: Yes, Ren?

Ren: (sheathing his weapons in his sleeves) I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

Nora thinks about this for a moment.

Nora: That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!