• copyright and notes •

Welcome, to a historical fiction of mine. No reincarnation, transmigration or any of those sort. This isn't erotica either, so yep!

Please know that I am no historian, and my knowledge about the old culture (Victorian, Medieval, etc.) along with its naming sense is completely inaccurate.

Yes, I know how the naming works and it boggled my mind. So, I went for the cheating route and created my own naming sense.

I added in my own elements, so please, do not take this story seriously c:

It's meant to be humour, and humour is the top priority. If you try to apply sense to it, my "intelligent" brain will frustrate you to no end. 

I may be able to conjure a million scenarios, but nothing can change the fact that I am dumb c;

This story will range anywhere from 20-100 chapters, depending on how much I want to expand on the plot.

The story is mostly humorous, with action, romance and royal family politics. It will take place mostly in the point of view of our main character, the pitiful young duke.

No sad endings, it's a happy one. No love triangles either, I hate that trope to the core.

Story was inspired by The Tale of Nok-du. As you have noticed some elements are similar, but that's pretty much it. I have my own plans and routes for this story.

However, please don't expect much from this work. Since I'm only writing it in my spare time, and for my own enjoyment.

. . . . .

This is a work of fiction, everything inside here, excluding the quotes and gifs, videos or pictures are solely my imagination, be it names, places, events or any other incidents. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright © 2021 Rinkou all rights reserved.