Chapter 10

Jungkook was speechless for a moment, he just kept staring at the wrist watch. "I love it sir!... but I think this is a little too much," Jungkook said calmly as he stretched his hand trying to hand him the watch. "No, it's alright...it's yours," Mr. Kim said, stepping backwards with a smile on his face.
"Thank you so much sir! I really appreciate it," he said with a little bow.

Mr. Kim dipped his hand into his pocket, brought out a card, handed it over to Jungkook and said, "That's my personal line, call me if you have anything to talk about, okay?" "Okay sir! Thank you once more," Jungkook answered. He turned to leave but stopped holding the door handle. He turned to Jungkook and said, "less I forget, you've got a nice view," he turned and walked out without waiting for a response. Not that Jungkook knew what to say though.

He took the watch closer to his table lamp and admired it again. He saw himself smiling unceasingly as he reminisced on everything that had happened between him and his boss that day. "What's wrong with me?" He asked himself, trying to stop smiling.

"No no, heck no!" Jimin said in protest, "common man, it's not a big deal to wear a suit!" Taehyung said to him. "Why are you ...," Taehyung wanted to continue before he cut in. "I'll wear whatever I want to wear to your company tomorrow and that's it!" he stated without wanting to hear what Taehyung was going to say next.

"Fine! Fine...you win," Taehyung said in submission. Jimin with a smile on his face said, " for a second I thought you were my grandma," they both burst into laughter, "you really haven't changed at all," Taehyung said still laughing

Jungkook was already at the entrance with Hwan waiting for his boss. "I didn't lay my eyes on you the whole of yesterday," Jungkook said to Hwan. "Oh yeaa... I was in the gym most of the time and went to my room to chill afterwards," Hwan answered. "That sounds cool, will join you next time," Jungkook replied, "that will be good," Hwan said.

Soon Mr. Kim approached the entrance with Jimin behind him. Mr. Kim was wearing a tie on a red button down long sleeve shirt which was tucked in a black window pane straight leg pants, a window pane jacket both having a red window line and double G black loafers.
He had his black cutting detailed coat hanging on his right arm and a sac plat bag in his left hand, he looked so ravishing as always.

Meanwhile, Jimin was wearing a black turtleneck sweater in viscose mesh(a net like material that you can see through), quatre classique white edition necklace. His mohair pants were black in color and above all these was a brown double faced wool military coat with a black lower arm, having the two sides of the lower part of the coat also black and finally a black leather lace-up web shoe. He is no doubt a fashion icon.

They got into the car, Jungkook shot the doors, entered and drove off. They all highlighted from the car when they reached the company, Mr. Kim took the lead and Jimin followed. Eyes were on them as they entered the building, headed straight to Mr. Kim's personal elevator that takes him directly to his office.

"Woooow wooow wow! I'm wowed by what I'm seeing here man!" Jimin exclaimed "you never told me your office was this magnificent, the pictures you sent were nothing compared to what I'm seeing now," Jimin continued "this place is so beautiful," he added. "Are you saying I don't know how to take a good picture?" Taehyung said jokingly, "I never said you know," Jimin shrugged as he replied

"Hello sir! The meeting will commence in 10 minutes," his secretary said, "thank you Lia," he replied and dropped the phone. "Your secretary is a lady? You are such a bad boy," Jimin said biting his lip as he gave Taehyung an evil look

"Oh there we go again... stop it Jim! Can you try to be a little bit responsible here?" Taehyung cried out shaking his head. After a few minutes with Jimin, he came out of the office and said to his secretary, "don't go inside my office or allow anyone in for any reason," "yes sir!" His secretary replied and he headed to the conference hall.

Knowing who his friend is, Taehyung had to make sure that his secretary doesn't go in to drop any file until he is back.

"We are at the connecting stage of the vehicle, we made the hot cold weather text and these are the results," A young man said pointing at the large screen in front of the conference table.

"Can you throw more light on the armoring process of this new vehicle? We heard that it is a little bit complicated and different from the other ones we've been making," Mr. Woo demanded.

Jin quickly spoke from his seat, "In this new vehicle, the KAV company is going the extra mile to get the best," he continued to explain as he walked to the front of the screen. "First of all the laser-cut ballistic steel is clad within the frame of the soon-to-be armored vehicle. In order to offer 360 protection, the vehicle's floor and roof are armored as well. The vehicle's wheels are fitted with run-flat devices that enable the vehicle to travel at full speed up to an hour even with completely punctured tires. KAV goes as far as armoring key components both beneath the hood and under the vehicle – such as the gas tank, Engine Control Unit (ECU) and battery. In order to ensure that the vehicle is able to carry the additional weight of the ballistic armor and bulletproof glass," Jin concluded.

Questions were asked and Jin kept explaining to clarify things.

"The outer appearance of the vehicle does not give any hints of it's bulletproof specifications" he pulsed a few seconds then continued "the vehicle blends into the landscape without being suspicious, offering confidence and trust on tough rides, from high-speed freeway cruising to off-road in a jungle" The young man spoke as directed by Jin before hand.

After so many dialogue, Mr. Kim concluded the meeting and everyone headed to their offices. Mr. Kim walked with Yoogi back to his office, seeing his assistant already waiting for him in the secretary's office, he opened his office door and ordered them all to come in. Jimin was seated on Mr. Kim's chair holding a glass of champagne with his legs on the desk and his coat hanged on top Mr. Kim's. Yoogi and the assistant were surprised to see someone not just sitting on their boss's chair but also relaxed like it was his living room.

Mr. Kim signaled his assistant to drop the files and leave. Now he, Yoogi and Jimin are the only ones in the office. "Yoongi meet my best friend, Jimin. Jimin, this is Yoogi the company's director that I used to tell you about," he introduced the men. The men exchanged pleasantries and Mr. Kim turned to Yoongi to continue with the conversation they were having earlier.

From the way Yoogi was looking at Jimin, it's obvious that he wasn't cool with seeing Jimin sitting on his boss's chair but Jimin didn't care. Rather he poured himself another drink, relaxed back on the chair with his legs still on the desk and raising his glass up he said to Yoongi

"I'm sorry sweetheart...am I offending you?"

Let me know how you are liking this book in the comments section.

Please vote comments follow and share with your taekook and yoomin friends 🥳💜💜🥳

But why is Jimin so sarcastic to Yoongi? 😩

So glad the company's project is going well, it's definitely not easy to be a ceo of a car company.

You wonder how I know about car automotive processes? Yeah even me am surprised, just had to give my best and that's why am taking everything step by step, the company, factory, Taekook, yoomin... no need to rush cause I don't like being rushed 😉

Love. Jassnazz 💜