Chapter 30

Waking up to the sound of the footsteps walking towards the bed, he gently opens his eyes. Seeing one of the maids placing a meal tray on the side table before he humbles "G-good morning"

"Good morning Jeon" she replies walking to the large window before pushing the curtain open allowing the early morning sun-rail to penetrate the entire room.

Turning to Jungkook "is there anything else you need" Jungkook stared at her in confusion "Mr. Kim request I attend to your needs before leaving yesterday to see his mother, but you haven't woken up until now..." she tries explaining

"So is there anything you want me to..."

"No no"cutting her off "nothing I'm good, really I am, thank you" he said trying to give a little smile which dead off the moment it came as he felt weak to even smile.

"Then I will excuse myself" she said which Jungkook hummed with a nod before she walked out of the room.

Falling back into the bed the younger exhaled. Being confused of the whole situation only remembering excusing himself from Namjoon and Yoongi before going into the restroom, everything after that seemed not clear to him.

He tried remembering even how he got home and in his night wears but all seemed unclear. He got confused why he couldn't remember any, he wasn't drunk, that he was sure of, and it was wine not like he drank five bottles of soju or something.

He picked up his phone from the bedside table and dialed Jimin's. The call ended without Jimin picking up so he tried dialing again this time the call was answered.

"Hey Jimin"

"It's Yoongi, Jimin is sleeping, you mind calling back in two hours time or wait him call you back?"

"O-oh sure" he only responded before the other ended the call. He got up from the bed then heading to the bathroom.

About an hour went by before he had a knock on the door. He stood up to go check as the person didn't open even after he had said come in. "Came to pick up the meal tray" the maid says the moment He opened the door

"Oh okay" Jungkook said making way for her to walk in. Still standing by the door the lady walked in "you didn't eat?" She asked seeing the food untouched

"Yea, I tried but couldn't, I'm so sorry..."

"No it's okay" she said face beaming, she carried the tray, reaching Jungkook at the door she spoke "I know you got a lot of things in mind, just let me know when you are ready to eat" she said walking out of the room. Jungkook only watched her in surprise without knowing what to say before finally closing the door.

Hearing his phone ringing he moves faster, picking up his phone from the bed he smiles then picked up the call.

"Thought you won't call"

"It's not like I could ignore you" the older teased "sorry I didn't return"

"Return where?" Jungkook asked confused at the older's words

"Why are you being weird now Kookie, I left at the party, remember?"

"Oh yes I remember" sitting on the bed "is Yoongi in your house? Sorry it's just that he picked up when I called earlier"

"No I'm in his, don't let Tae know of this" Jimin said "by the way why did you call earlier?"

"Mmm.. never mind..." still on the call when he hard a knock on his door, standing up about to go check, the door opens revealing Taehyung who stood right in front, dressed up in his casual clothes.

Jungkook stood still with no words as he slowly removed his phone from his ear, phone still gripped on his right hand.

He swallowed hardly not being able to bear the stares from Taehyung. What felt like centuries before Taehyung began walking in. Two more steps from Jungkook he stopped "you are awake" he said

"Humm" the younger hummed as he slightly nods.

Taehyung took one more step making the younger panic as he unconsciously moves back making Taehyung keep moving forward until the younger's back lay against the wall.

Taehyung right hand went for Jungkook's cheek as he gently starts caressing on it making the younger's breath increases.

"I promised you i will" his hand went from the younger's cheek to his hair as he cornered the hair falling on his face to the back of his ear, with the younger shivering to the touches

"I want to kiss you Jeon" voice deep and low "I really want want to..." he tried calming his breath as he slowly moves his face closer "can I kiss you Jeon?" He finally asked eyes focused on the younger's face as he admires his features waiting for his reply, but the younger just kept staring back without a word, lips gaped, his breath increases the more, his Heartbeats could be heard loud.

His body was already becoming weak as he found it difficult to keep standing under those gaze from Taehyung, he wanted to say something but no words came out his gaped lips.

Taehyung's hand cupped his jaw, fingers stretching to his neck and toward his ear as Taehyung's thumb caress his lips "Have restrain myself from kissing you all this while, I don't think I can go further" voice becoming more like a whisper "you can push me away if you don't want this..."

He hand still on Jungkook neck, gently pulling him close and carefully sealing the distance between them. His lips slotted over his, Taehyung guiding Jungkook as his thumb gently caressed the side of his nape to ensure he was doing okay. It's wasn't rushed, there was nothing else to think about except the sensation of their lips, warn, soft and tentative.

Taehyung wrapped his left hand around the younger's waist, making him lean more on him as the younger's legs were about giving up on him.

In this moment, he felt everything and nothing at all. Every sense of his amplified as he focused solely on Jungkook and Jungkook alone. Every accidental moan and Yelp that left the younger's lips was all because of him.

The younger was so weak in those little touch from Taehyung before his phone fell off his hand making them both break from the kiss.

None looked down at the phone, they just kept staring into each other eyes as little panting escapes their lips.

"Why didn't you push me..?" Now holding the younger's hands.

Trying to calm his panting "cos I — I co- cos I.." he stutters

"Shuuuu—- I'm glad you didn't" face beaming with smile as he caressed the younger's cheek.

Good night 🌙