~Chan~

Chan sat at his desk staring at his screen, his eyes were unfocused and his head was pounding. It was currently 2 am and he'd been in his office since 5 pm, trying to work on a 3racha song, which proved to be harder than he thought it would be.

He didn't know how long he had been staring at his screen but got pulled out of it by his phone ringing. He jumped slightly, not expecting any calls, but he answered it anyway

"Yes?"

"Hyung when are you coming home?" Said a tired but worried sounding Felix

"Lix you should be sleeping, you sound tired" He checked the clock and saw the time, his eyes widening "Mate it's already 2 why are you still up? Go to bed!" Chan said, now worried for the younger aussie

"It's your fault, I was waiting for you" Felix replied huffing slightly

Chan sighed "I'll be home in 10 okay"

"Okay"

And with that Felix hung up. Chan sighed again, rubbing his temples. He really needed to get this song finished but he didn't want to worry the other members so he decided he would at least finish the chorus before leaving.

He tried to work again but his head was pounding so hard he couldn't think straight. That's when he decided enough was enough so he packed up his stuff and left, almost tripping over the carpet on his way out. When he stepped outside he instantly felt the cold chilling his bones and he felt his head pounding louder than it had been before.

By the time he got home, he had almost fallen over multiple times and his head kept pounding louder and louder, making him dizzy. When he got inside he checked the clock and realised it was already 4 am meaning he would have to get up again in less than 2 hours, plus he still hadn't eaten anything since lunch.
He felt too tired to go to his room and ended up crashing onto the sofa and falling asleep almost instantly.

But sleep didn't last long as he was woken by someone shaking him gently "Hyung, come on we have to go"

Chan groaned but complied, he barely remembered getting into the car or getting out of it again, all he remembered was someone holding him up and helping him inside to practise. Well, he didn't practise. The boys gently lay him down, scrunching up one of their jumpers as a pillow. Of course he slept, he would have been crazy not to considering how tired he was. When he woke again he saw everyone dancing and deciding that since he felt better, he would sit up and watch them.

Bad idea.

As soon as he sat up his head started spinning again and he felt faint. He struggled to keep his eyes open and the boys moving so fast didn't help, making him feel dizzier. He clutched his head and groaned slightly, not loud enough for the boys to hear over the music though, or at least that's what he thought.
Suddenly he heard the music stop and he opened his eyes, which he had closed due to all the movement, and discovered that the room was dark and 7 pairs of eyes were staring down at him, he closed his eyes again, not wanting to make eye contact.

"That...looked good" He started to say

"Chan Hyung, come on I'm taking you home, you need rest"

"No...I'm okay, don't...need...to" He tried to argue, but it was useless as he kept slurring his words and the sentences wouldn't form in his head.

"You clearly do, come on"

"But I feel finee" He said, switching to English because it was easier for him and it slightly eased his headache

"Felix!" 

Chan felt movement in front of him and opened his eyes again, coming face to face with Felix who was looking at him worriedly

"Mate, I told you to go home last night, what time did you actually get home?" Felix asked him

"I think...maybe 4" Chan replied 

Everyone else gasped but Felix sighed, assuming he's gotten home a lot later than he should of

"Come on mate, you're clearly exhausted, lets just get you home and in bed yeah?"

"Mmkay," Chan said, too tired to argue anymore letting his eyes close for what felt like the 100th time

"Come on mate, just stay awake a bit longer, I promise you can close them soon"

"Mmmkayy" Chan peeled his eyes open a g a i n 

It took 4 of them to help Chan stand, he kept swaying dangerously from side to side so they all had to steady him constantly.

When they got home Chan instantly tried to collapse onto the sofa, but the boys dragged him up again, insisting that he had to get changed first and sleep in his actual bed, not on the sofa. Of course Chan tried to object, but he could see there was no getting out of it so he just let them drag him to his room.
They helped him peel off his now sweaty clothes and helped him change into comfy clothes that he could actually get a good sleep in. They then helped him into his bed, making sure he was warm enough before turning out the light and going back to sort themselves out.

After only 10 minutes they heard loud snores coming from Chans room, they chuckled to themselves, but they also felt bad for letting the leader overwork himself to the point of exhaustion.
But of course sleep didn't last long for Chan, after 2 hours of peaceful sleeping he woke up. He didn't know why because there wasn't really a reason why, he sighed in frustration and tried to go back to sleep, obviously failing. He decided to grab a glass of water from the kitchen, he practically fell out of bed making him dizzy all over again. When he eventually made it to the kitchen he found the rest of the boys sitting on the sofa watching a film, he saw that Felix and Jeongin were sleeping already and didn't really want the others to know he was up since they would only worry and ask him questions, unfortunately when he grabbed a glass, it slipped out of his hands causing it to drop onto the floor and smash, which not only let the others know he was there, it also woke the sleeping members as well.

Everyone was instantly by his side and he felt someone guiding him to the sofa.
"hyung what were you thinking?" the person asked him

"wanted water" Chan said, his voice hoarse from not having drunk anything for over 12 hours
The person he was with sighed and called for someone to grab him a glass of water.
Everything after that was a blur. He was guided back into bed and woke up feeling normal again.

He remembered the events of the night before and went to the kitchen to make sure all the glass was clear so no one would accidentally step on any, of course it was all clean which mad him sigh in relief.

When everyone else was up they checked on him, obviously, but he said he was fine and this time he wasn't lying.