~Felix~

!!!!!!!!!!WARNING: sick !!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is so good!" Felix said, his mouth full of meat
"Felix! Come on, don't talk with your mouth full, and slow down a little, you'll make yourself sick!" Chan scolded the younger Australian

The boys had all gone out to eat together at a private restaurant, and everyone was super hungry but no one was as hungry as Felix who had just come off a tough diet

"Sorry" He apologised "But this meat is so good, it's been so longg" he said once he finished his mouthful
"Just slow down, you'll choke if you shove all that in at once!"

"You're the only one who likes that kind of meat, just take the plate!" Hyunjin told him, after seeing him struggling to pick up the meat that was on the other side of the table
"Oh, thank you!" Felix replied excitedly

"Oh my god Felix, you finished all the meat?" Chan asked, surprised to see the plate in front of felix was empty
"mmm it was so good!" Felix replied happily licking his lips "Is there any more?"
"I think you've had enough meat, have some rice instead," Minho said, giving him the rice
"Fine," he said, taking the rice

Once everyone was done, they all went back to the dorms to watch a movie
"What should we watch?" Seungmin asked
"A kdrama!" Hyunjin shouted
"No, only you like them!" Han shouted back
"Let's just look for one" Minho suggested

Everyone cuddled up on the sofa, Chan and Han were both stretched across Felix, Jeongin was hugging Chan, Minho was side-hugging Han ( ;^) and Changbin, Hyunjin and Seungmin were piled on top of each other.
"Ooh, I wanna watch -insert action movie name-, apparently it's really good!" Changbin shouted out
Everyone agreed so they ended up watching that movie.

-Time skip-

felix started to feel sick, not like he was going to be sick, but his stomach hurt and growled occasionally but he brushed it off as him eating too much food earlier, after al he did finish quite a few plates of meat
but his stomach ache got worse and worse and he couldn't concentrate on the film and kept squirming around uncomfortably. Eventually, he decided to go to bed and see if he felt better in the morning. Especially since he was probably disturbing the members with his constant moving

"I'm going to go to bed, I'm so tired" He fake yawned, gently pushing Chan and Han off him and getting up

"Oh okay, goodnight!" Everyone called, not taking their eyes off the film
As soon as he was in the bedroom he collapsed onto his bed groaning in pain. Deciding it would hurt to much to try and get changed he just fell asleep on top of his bed in his clothes.

-1 hour later-

felix woke up because of a loud noise coming from the living room, he drearily got out of bed which made his stomach growl and lurch slightly, he walked along the corridor and into the front room to see the members still watching the same film, which happened to be an action film, explaining the loud noise felix heard. he didn't really want to go back to bed, knowing the loud noise would probably continue and he wouldn't be able to get any sleep. but he also didn't really want to watch the film because of his stomach ache.
he stood in the hallway debating what to do when suddenly his stomach lurched harshly and he stumbled forwards gagging harshly, warm acidic fluid pooling on the floor from his gags, but he didn't properly throw up.

of course, none of the members heard him, the tv was too loud and they were too focused on the film.

felix continued gagging for a good 5 minutes before being able to stand again. which was yet another bad idea because as soon as he stood up he felt dizzy and lightheaded, he stumbled over to the members in hope of getting some help.
when he walked in front of them a few of them complained that he was blocking the screen, but felix didn't hear them, all he heard was a loud ringing in his ears and he felt the urge to throw up growing rapidly.
he clamped his hand over his mouth and tried to stumble over to the sink, or at least away from the carpet of the living room so it wouldn't stain.
luckily chan and hyunjin caught on to what the younger aussie was trying to do and leapt up to help him, knocking han onto the floor in the process.
they reached felix and steered him towards the sink, they only made it halfway into the kitchen, before he threw up, but at least it wasn't carpet so it wouldn't stain.

his knees gave in and his body shuddered, he fell onto the floor, his hyungs struggling to keep him from completely collapsing. he gagged again, but this time he actually threw up. once he had finished emptying his stomach, he opened his eyes, which had been shut ever since his knees gave in, but seeing his sick on the floor made him gag again, sending more of the warm liquid up his throat and onto the floor.

once he had finished again, his hyungs, now joined by minho, carefully but quickly steered him over to the sink, partly in case he threw up again, but mostly so he could get away from his sick on the floor.

all 4 of them stood by the sink until they were sure felix wouldn't throw up again, then chan picked him up and carried him to his bedroom, hyunjin and minho following behind after instructing the younger members to make felix some herbal tea that would help his throat. chan helped felix get changed into a different set of pyjamas, then tucked him into bed. seungmin came with the tea and a bucket to place bt felix's bed in case he needed to be sick again during the night, then everyone, except for chan, went back into the living room.

"lix, i'm sorry we didn't notice you were ill"

"doesn't..matter" felix replied, his words slurring slightly

"nah it does mate, i should've noticed when you went to be early" 

"hyung..don't worry..'ts not your fault. 'm tired"

"okay lix, get some rest" chan stroked his hair, lulling the younger aussie to sleep before joining the others again on the sofa.

"how's he hyung?" hyunjin asked

"tired, he's sleeping again" chan replied simply

"hyung, it's not your fault, it could've been any of us"

chan didn't reply, he was deep in thought

"it's weird how he got sick so suddenly though" jeongin thought out-loud "i mean, he was fine when we went out for dinner"

that's when it hit chan

"dinner! that's it" he said suddenly, suprising the members

"what?" han asked, as confused as everyone else

"felix was the only one who ate that meat right? and innie's right, he did get sick suddenly, so maybe he got food poisoning"

chan was correct. the next few days for felix were spent throwing up and sleeping, which was horrible, but at least they knew what was wrong so there wasn't much need to go to the hospital. of course he got better within a few days, luckily for him they didn't have a busy schedule so he didn't miss anything.